World-wide denim project

Agreed - too many different groups to sort through. So here are the proposed names for the 32s:

• Around the world in 13 months
  • Flat Head 32s World Tour
  • The Flat (Head) Earth Project: 32
  • SE:FH:32 Denim Project
  • Flat Head 32 World Parcel Tour 07/08
  • Flat Head World Tour 07/08
  • The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G, why don't you just pick one and start the new thread so we can stop contributing to the noise here. As far as the name goes I vote for The Flat Head 3001 World Tour - its simple and anyone seeing the thread title should be able to recognize what it is - just my 2 cents. Anyone else's thoughts?

how about, lets start this shit already!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - too many different groups to sort through. So here are the proposed names for the 32s:

• Around the world in 13 months
  • Flat Head 32s World Tour
  • The Flat (Head) Earth Project: 32
  • SE:FH:32 Denim Project
  • Flat Head 32 World Parcel Tour 07/08
  • Flat Head World Tour 07/08
  • The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G, why don't you just pick one and start the new thread so we can stop contributing to the noise here. As far as the name goes I vote for The Flat Head 3001 World Tour - its simple and anyone seeing the thread title should be able to recognize what it is - just my 2 cents. Anyone else's thoughts?

Done, http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28961

What the fuck, justinbaily21, way to not put me on the list! Called dibs onto the list when only 11 members were on!

What? I don't have a PM from you... Which group are you in?

On another note: The 34's have to get their order down. What are people's best dates. Feel free to factor location, availability and special events into the order. Theetruscan is getting the jeans first! Good luck, man.

I would like them for September as I'll be in Europe. I might have to pick up from someone direct as I wont have a fixed address. Unless I get them before I leave.

I was reading the other thread for the 30s and saw they have Evisu interested, pretty epic, would they be interested in more groups?

I'm happy to be a part of this so this isn't meant to come off as a whiney, but they got evisu thing, just a general question. I'm not sure how planned this is yet.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i plan on quitting boozing for awhile after the summer.

however DURING this summer i plan on trying to go blind from alcohol. there will be action and adventure, thrills spills and pills, so id like to have my turn while its still warm. if not possible then i dont care when.

justin you know what would be interesting tho? is if you tried to plan out a rout/schedule that made them jeans travel as far as possible, meaning instead of making them take the easy route, as in new york to toronto, make them go like...new york...then asia...then toronto...just to log mad miles on them...

i plan on quitting boozing for awhile after the summer.

however DURING this summer i plan on trying to go blind from alcohol. there will be action and adventure, thrills spills and pills, so id like to have my turn while its still warm. if not possible then i dont care when.

Hmmmm....I find your 'perpetually drunk' theory intriguing. I endorse myself as the Flathead 3001 World Tour's most drunken member!

theetruscan - Uganda, Morocco, London, Paris

Tyro1 - UK

beardedpotato - Australia / Europe

StuckOnStupid - Toronto, Canada

I_miss_lily - Calgary, Canada

Sais - NY

will_i_am - NJ

40ozprophet - philly, PA

justinbaily21 - VA/SC

wEstSidE - Virginia / New Jersey

ktouran6923 - Boston, Mass

captain5640- Salt Lake City, UT

masuerte - LA, CA

Does this work?

Guest StuckOnStupid

looks pretty dang good to me....masuerte can give em the kiss-off to san francisco with relative ease. i have a feeling theetruscan is going to get some greta pictures...

I don't think Tyro is in the UK in July. I'll find the other quote, but I think he's elsewhere and was thinking about touring the jeans next year. Here it is. He's still in Australia in July.

I will be in europe from august to November, then in the UK from November to Feb, then then North America from Feb, then returning to Australia sometime around mid 2008
Yeah that's why this one may as well take over for now...

I guess there is no hand over possibility from me to westside then, but I wouldnt mind getting them in Feb, and I can bring them to North America with me from UK?

I'm talking feburary to march or march to april 2008 possibly, it would be a good way to move the jeans across the ocean though!

4 hours running behind some dude with a machete in the jungle should do something interesting.

Hello again!

A note about your gorilla tracking...you will be

tracking in Bwindi forest is the Habiyanja or 'H' group. This group

typically involves a VERY full day of tracking. I was just at Bwindi

myself with my own family about a week ago, and those who tracked

H-group were at least 7 hours in the forest. Took them about 4.5 hours

to find the gorillas, another 1 hour with them, and then 2 hours back.

Bwindi is not called the 'Impenetrable Forest' for nothing... 7 hours trekking

through it, and you'll understand why. This will be an adventure for

sure, an experience of a lifetime, and one I am personally looking

forward to hearing all about when I see you here at Lake Bunyonyi! :-))

Hmmmm....I find your 'perpetually drunk' theory intriguing. I endorse myself as the Flathead 3001 World Tour's most drunken member!

I challenge you to that title!! I'll be doing my best to drink as much as possible as often as possible while wearing these jeans. It's summer right...

theetruscan - Uganda, Morocco, London, Paris

Tyro1 - UK

beardedpotato - Australia / Europe

StuckOnStupid - Toronto, Canada

I_miss_lily - Calgary, Canada

Sais - NY

will_i_am - NJ

40ozprophet - philly, PA

justinbaily21 - VA/SC

wEstSidE - Virginia / New Jersey

ktouran6923 - Boston, Mass

captain5640- Salt Lake City, UT

masuerte - LA, CA

Does this work?

So am I in the 32 and 34 group? I know that I am starting out the 32 group. If I am still in the 34 group and someone wants to take my place, they are welcome to.

I hate being last... but I gotta tell you that list up there works, because I can probably deliver it to San Fran myself. I don't know about going to frickin' Salt Lake though ^_^ Maybe... it'd be fun to do a high-density-salt-water wash on my denim.

Are we starting this on the 1st? it would be nice to correlate with the 32 group.

My plan was to start mid-July, since otherwise I'll have them 6 weeks before I get back somewhere I can guarantee shipping back. I may be able to ship them on July 1 from London, but it;'s only a 1 day layover, so they'd show up a little, ummm, ripe.