World-wide denim project

Is there any space for me in the flathead group? I'm perfect size 34, and I like wearing denim that other people wore ^_^

ANd I live in L.A. California.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the first, even if you have to have then sent to you. I do not know the order of the pick up and drop offs. We do not have a finalized list of all of the participants. We still need two more people to make the 13 complete. Kiya, would you mind throwing in an untreated belt from Sugar Cane, Samurai or Skull? Hell, maybe Flat Head? I think that that would be totally awesome. We're probably going to need a serious belt because of the loose fit :D

Let's start working out the order of the denim's trip.

I think Kiya has donated PLENTY, what with 2 pairs of jeans.

I'd like to be in 32 inch group. Sorry for the late reply. If its full I'll stay in the 34 group. Thanks.

I'm located in Salt Lake City, UT.

Hmm... Geographically speaking, this looks to be a pretty good list:

LA -> San Jose -> Vancouver -> Chicago -> NJ -> Amsterdam -> Vienna -> Thailand -> Malaysia -> Melbourne -> LA

Now if only we can get someone in the African continent to participate, that's all the continents covered... :-)

If I could change the order, I would rather have myself(San Jose) start or finish the pair, since I could physically pick up the pair from Kiya at Self Edge.

I think Kiya has donated PLENTY, what with 2 pairs of jeans.

Here's this for an idea..

The 3001 will come with a tan leather belt from Sugarcane or Skulls and a 14 ounce Raw Denim shirt from Iron Heart if ALL wearers agree to wear all three items every day (reasonable exceptions accepted).

If not, we're still on board for the 3001 and S5003, both from Flat Head.

Just tell us where to send them.

Here's this for an idea..

The 3001 will come with a tan leather belt from Sugarcane or Skulls and a 14 ounce Raw Denim shirt from Iron Heart if ALL wearers agree to wear all three items every day (reasonable exceptions accepted).

If not, we're still on board for the 3001 and S5003, both from Flat Head.

Just tell us where to send them.

I can't comment on the 3001s, though that would be some hardcore denimizing, but the S5003s should still be going to me first I believe. That is what I've been told by Justin. I'll PM him and make sure though.

I can't comment on the 3001s, though that would be some hardcore denimizing, but the S5003s should still be going to me first I believe. That is what I've been told by Justin. I'll PM him and make sure though.

I'll do this for both the 3001 and the S5003 if all wearers agree to wear all three items.

I'll do this for both the 3001 and the S5003 if all wearers agree to wear all three items.

I would not be able to commit to wearing a heavy denim shirt. I'll literally be wearing the jeans on safari, and a hot shirt would actually be something of a health hazard I think. If team 34 is otherwise up for this, I'll bow out, but I'm quite excited about rocking some cooperative denim across Africa.

I'm in as long as the shirt fits reasonably well.

Holy shit this is so fucking awesome..but I think everyone in our group would really like etruscan to go on a safari with our jeans. Otherwise, too fucking cool.

Kiya, I forgive you for wearing House of Holland.

BTW etruscan, keep in mind that it's rainy season in Uganda, so it won't be that hot.

also the highlands are not that hot to begin with. pretty temperate. i imagine it will be hottest in morocco

I'll definitely wear the jeans and belt everyday but the shirt I'll try the best that I can. 32°C and 70% humidity is not the best of conditions to go around in a heavy denim shirt. Should make for some interesting wear though...

i think everyone should save the package that they get them in and send them on with the jeans to the next person. so when they come back they come with all of the packages they traveled in with all the customs stamps and stuff.

i think everyone should save the package that they get them in and send them on with the jeans to the next person. so when they come back they come with all of the packages they traveled in with all the customs stamps and stuff.

Great idea. However, it might be too bulky and heavy towards the last leg of its journey. Maybe we can just cut out the customs stamps etc and stick it onto a log book of sorts

I'll definitely wear the jeans and belt everyday but the shirt I'll try the best that I can. 32°C and 70% humidity is not the best of conditions to go around in a heavy denim shirt. Should make for some interesting wear though...

Yeah, I'd be in a similar boat as far as the shirt goes, although it's true that it'd definitely get some wear for that leg of the contest. But a Skull belt with them would be damn awesome.

Helping out while Cotton is away, so he doesn't have to dig through a bunch of stuff.

Size 32 Flat Head 3001 (Not in any specific order)

1. PG2G - LA

2. Soraanaam - China

3. Largo - Thailand

4. Cotton Duck - Amsterdam

5. Twistedtrees - Chicago

6. Justiz2 - Malaysia

7. Mrip - San Jose

8. Cameland - Melbourne

9. Proff Monitoff - Vienna

10. Ordo - Vancouver

11. adsurgo - NJ

12. captain5640 - UT

13. fallen_angels - SF

Reserve

1. wild_style

Edits: Removed kiya, added adsurgo/captain5640/fallen_angles, changed Soraanaam to china

Updated my post to reflect the addition of captain5640 and fallen_angels. Justin, you should probably update yours and remove them. Can you also add these to the OP?

Also, we need to find out who is starting for both of the Self Edge groups and let kiya know immediately. Any volunteers for the 3001?

I would definitely be up for the belt, but I don't like the idea of wearing a denim shirt every day for 30 days. It's the kind of thing that I would wear every once in a while to mix things up, but not for an entire month.

Also, it's a shame that nobody from SF is in our group, a personal pickup/return would be pretty nice.

for the 32 group, as much as I appreciate the offer, I too don't think wearing the shirt would be as practical as the jeans. Jeans and belt are no problem, but I'm a slender guy with wide shoulders and lanky arms. I just don't know if a shirt would fit me quite right. But I would try it. Take one for the team.

Kiya, I will absolutely agree to wearing and carrying any of the amazing items that you have mentioned. I don't know what my next superfuture related purchases will be, but I will definitely be getting them from you! I would like for theetruscan to go first in the 5003 group, if that is okay with you. The African safari aspect of his trip is too sweet to pass up.

I've said it before, but damn are you ever generous! I'll have to take a trip out to San Francisco to see all of the items in their final resting place. :D

People in the size 32 group, please send me 2 desired months for when they would work best for you. If you'll be somewhere special, say so and which month. I'll try and come up with an order that makes sense.