World-wide denim project

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant get them at the moment, because I'm leaving the UK... but if we send them to MAuserte, He could leave them at self edge at end of March, and I could pick them up from there on the way through? possibly meet up in self edge around that time>?

• 2 weeks later...
THEY'RE STlLLNOT AT MY HOUSE.... Am worried.

-=0(

I sent out something to this girl in Maryland. I'm in NY by the way and she still hasn't gotten hers yet either. This the first time i didnt get trackign too cuz i was sending out so much sht.

Sht.

What if the girl has the denimz? I got a pair of leather chapz and a gimp mask yesterday was that from YOOZ?

The denims have arrived safe and sound into my handz...

Srsly they smell like chicken... and after I fried up some dried fish tonight, they smell like that too.

collage1dr9.jpg

Whats with the wallet + love note?

i saw that love note when i had them. got some french exchange student to read it, sorta weird. i wonder who wrote it.

lol yeah i aint write that joint. i was trying to think of something cool to put in the wallet too. I shoulda put some detailed robbery plan or something

2350197795_a4c08f8389_o.jpg

2351042598_5fbe97a3d6.jpg

click through this one for larger pic

2351042502_2841b25595.jpg

got 'em crazy dirty... um... did a wash to try and shrink 'em... still not much fading!!! :(

2350224291_e1ff1ac250.jpg

2350224159_0759494084.jpg

Hey sufu... I'm in Chinatown... gaying it up with the flatheads. Even kids marvel at the color... either that or he noticed that what we wore matches. :D

2362031978_3de772e325.jpg

Hey all..

So i just got back from NYC and in the back room at Self Edge i found the jeans that are supposed to be traveling around the world.

How'd they get there? Where do i send them to?

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...