(Kiya - SF)

(Fallen Angels - ?)

team waist 32 represent!

BOOYAH

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helping out while Cotton is away, so he doesn't have to dig through a bunch of stuff.

Size 32 Flat Head 3001 (Not in any specific order)

1. PG2G - LA

2. Soraanaam - China

3. Largo - Thailand

4. Cotton Duck - Amsterdam

5. Twistedtrees - Chicago

6. Justiz2 - Malaysia

7. Mrip - San Jose

8. Cameland - Melbourne

9. Proff Monitoff - Vienna

10. Ordo - Vancouver

11. adsurgo - NJ

12. captain5640 - UT

13. fallen_angels - SJ

Edits: Removed kiya, added adsurgo/captain5640/fallen_angles, changed Soraanaam to china

Why the hell do I always miss out on a chance to get involved in something cool on this board. How long ago did everyone start planning out this idea and when did sign ups start? If I miss the next denim contest, I'm gonna be super pissed.

What's your size, there are still spots in the 32 and 34 inch groups

my jeans are gonna see alot in this year, i will be in china for a month then when i come back i will be on a road trip from LA to Vancouver then in ill be december japan for a week to visit my aunt in osaka tthen from vietnam it'll be straight to vietnam for two months, dam i think ima have a gigs worth of pics, yea i think we'll have to take pics next to famous landmarks to justify our travels, i dont think they would use passport stamps on our denim. specially vietnam, or we could also take pics of our passport

Helping out while Cotton is away, so he doesn't have to dig through a bunch of stuff.

1. PG2G - LA

2. Soraanaam - LA/China

3. Largo - Thailand

6. Justiz2 - Malaysia

7. Mrip - San Jose

8. Cameland - Melbourne

10. Ordo - Vancouver

11. adsurgo - NJ

Edits: Removed kiya, added adsurgo

fallen_angels, can you please confirm whether you intend to do the size 32 or size 34?

Hmm... Geographically speaking, this looks to be a pretty good list:

LA -> San Jose -> Vancouver -> Chicago -> NJ -> Amsterdam -> Vienna -> Thailand -> Malaysia -> Melbourne -> LA

Now if only we can get someone in the African continent to participate, that's all the continents covered... :-)

o shiznits, ill be in vancouver this summer lets do a meetup ordo and have a flathead denim showdown

When will you be here? We obviously still need to get some stuff finalized to get this ball rolling. It might be worth splitting this off into its own thread to keep the 32s together and sort out the logistics.

1. PG2G - LA

2. Soraanaam - LA/China

3. Largo - Thailand

6. Justiz2 - Malaysia

7. Mrip - San Jose

8. Cameland - Melbourne

10. Ordo - Vancouver

11. adsurgo - NJ

Edits: Removed kiya, added adsurgo

fallen_angels, can you please confirm whether you intend to do the size 32 or size 34?

if it is confirmed that Self Edge will sponsor a size 32 Flathead 3001 group, then i would like to join that project group.

regarding the Self Edge size 32 Flathead 3001 group:

Hmm... Geographically speaking, this looks to be a pretty good list:

LA -> San Jose -> Vancouver -> Chicago -> NJ -> Amsterdam -> Vienna -> Thailand -> Malaysia -> Melbourne -> LA

Now if only we can get someone in the African continent to participate, that's all the continents covered... :-)

if I am added to this group, i wouldnt mind being the jeans' last stop. half of my time, i live just a couple blocks away from Self edge, so if desired by the team, i can be the last wearer so i can hand the jeans off to kiya when the project is over.

i was just thinking, this is the world wide denim project right? and if we pass the jeans from person to person the honeycombs will be out of order as well as the inseam. i was thinking, i will be pretty much bearound this year, so how about let me get a pair of discounted flatheads? and we'll turn the two pairs of flatheads by january 08, because i myself will be in china, vietnam, japan, canada, plus ill be making roadtrips all over the us by the end of 07. then we'll turn in the two pair of flatheads. ill just donate the flatheads back. how does that sound?

p.s. please let the discount be 50%

BOOYAH

that sounds like a half priced pair of jeans to me?

no, i will donate it back by january 08 when the other pair comes in

because i was just thinking, even though we are all a size 32 dont we still have different honeycomb areas? if not then ill just stick to the original plan

because i was just thinking, even though we are all a size 32 dont we still have different honeycomb areas? if not then ill just stick to the original plan

Yeah that was discussed earlier and in the other thread I think, no pair of jeans is likely to have defined combs or whiskering or even wear, but that's the point, who know how they will fade? Maybe certain areas will get worn by everyone, some areas may just get wear from specific preople and some damage, and skuff marks, etc will be added to by others etc

The honeycombs, whiskers, etc... will probably all be in different places. Some people will stack, some will cuff, I think all of the potential differences are what's going to turn these into something interesting.

if it is confirmed that Self Edge will sponsor a size 32 Flathead 3001 group, then i would like to join that project group.

I'll get formal confirmation from kiya and get back to you.

ordo do you want to be after me? because i will be going on a roadtrip up to vancouver right after i come back from china and ill just hand them to you

not sure it depends, cuz il be leaving for china on july 7th, so i might not get it before that, so if it doesnt come to me before i leave on july 7th then you'll probally have it before me and ill reschedule for the "japan and vietnam" which will be in december 07 i will leave from japan straight to vietnam then ill come back to la and send them to fallen angels? plan b "japan and vietnam" is only if they dont reach me before july 7th, but if it does come before july 7th in time for china ill be back on august 15th? and ill probally be in vcancouver on the 20th, cuz i have some friends to visit on the way.

Guest jeffvyain
if it means anything, i have a high respect for you and your denim evolutions. it's just incredible how quickly the spots filled up and yet there are more groups on the way.

honestly, it does mean something, as sad as that is. i have a decent passion for this stuff, so any compliments are greatly accepted, especially from persons as knowledgeable as you in the denim world who have helped introduce me to so much information here.

anyway, i'm down for another 30 inch denim project if anyone wants to sponsor. if not, i'll wear my own jeans and be happy to watch.