World-wide denim project

so as for an order

theetruscan - Uganda, Morocco, London, Paris (June-July)

beardedpotato - Australia / Europe (July - August)

StuckOnStupid - Toronto, Canada (August - September)

I_miss_lily - Calgary, Canada (September - October)

Topvillian (October - November)

justinbaily21 - VA/SC (November - December)

Sais - NY (December - January)

Tyro1 UK - (January - Febuary)

40ozprophet - philly, PA - (Febuary -March)

will_i_am - NJ (March - April)

wEstSidE - Virginia / New Jersey - (April - May)

ktouran6923 - Boston, Mass - (May - June)

masuerte - LA, CA - (June - July)

Selfedge - July

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Bearded potato has asked to be delayed until september, when he's taking vacation from work, since he can't wear jeans during the week until then. I'll dig up the post. I found it, it's below:

I like the idea of photographing the transfer of the jeans, I just dont think it could happen in every case, although I wish it could. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll get the jeans if theetruscan is going to start now, he'll be done in July, then theres two months to go till September. We need to figure out the order.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as for an order

beardedpotato - Australia / Europe (July - August)

StuckOnStupid - Toronto, Canada (August - September)

I_miss_lily - Calgary, Canada (September - October)

Topvillian (October - November)

justinbaily21 - VA/SC (November - December)

Sais - NY (December - January)

Tyro1 UK - (January - Febuary)

40ozprophet - philly, PA - (Febuary -March)

Selfedge - July

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Aww wiliam we won't be able to do a cheesy handoff picture , but at least I can take Christmas and New Year's pix in em!

Does this work better for people? It sounds like bearded should go between stuckonstupid and lily, but that seems silly.

I think that, if our schedule slips, we should juggle turns, so that, for instance, if we're two weeks late, 40oz goes before Topvillian so that he can take the jeans to china. Lets use the order as an estimate, but check before sending each time and adapt as needed. Anyway, does my rescheduling seem good?

StuckOnStupid - Toronto, Canada (July - August)

I_miss_lily - Calgary, Canada (August - September)

beardedpotato - Australia / Europe(September - October)

justinbaily21 - VA/SC (October - November)

Topvillian (November - December)

40ozprophet - philly, PA - (December - January)

Sais - NY (January - Febuary)

Tyro1 UK - (Febuary -March)

Selfedge - July

switch me with tyro.

if i'm in between sais and 40 i can most likely do meet ups.

since i'm not going on a safari or anything interesting i'd like to do the hand offs for receive/ give.

aww i wont b able to take christmas pix but china is more iller anyway

switch me with tyro.

if i'm in between sais and 40 i can most likely do meet ups.

since i'm not going on a safari or anything interesting i'd like to do the hand offs for receive/ give.

Is that cool with you Tyro? I can't remember what was going on, and don't have time to look through the thread right now (sorry), but I thought Tyro had some scheduling concern or other. If that switch is alright, let's go ahead and swap them about.

We don't appear to have a proper organizer so this is some kind of hive-mind scheduling process or something.

Also, if you're listed after me, PM me your address.

Went to Mecca, saw the prophet . . . pic on blog eventually.

If the jeans begin to fall apart (in a repairable manner) we should know that we are free to send them back to SE for repairs. Kiya will return them after they're fixed.

Also, talked a bit about shipping. Kiya didn't mean that we should send global overnight, which can easily run 1/2 the cost of a pair of jeans. We should ship global express, which is fairly reasonable.

Who should I give my mialing adress to???

How come nobody's emailed me?

schedule seems good to me....i just got laid off from my office job, so i can rock them everyday.

I will personally quit my job if I still have one when this pair comes here. I wonder how long it would take me to walk/hitchhike from L.A. to San Fran?

Who should I give my mialing adress to???

How come nobody's emailed me?

I will personally quit my job if I still have one when this pair comes here. I wonder how long it would take me to walk/hitchhike from L.A. to San Fran?

You should give your mailing address to ktouran6923. Nobody emailed you because nobody needed information from you. If you want to post to the blog (you should when you have the jeans), you need to PM will i am.

If anyone is interested in doing some sort of a belt purchase, Kiya has been amazingly generous and is putting up a great deal on a flathead belt ($150) for group small waist. If he decides to extend that along to us (I can't see why not), is anyone interesting in helping to coordinate said purchase?

Captain was set to be in this group originally, but switched to the 32" group, instead. The jeans did not come anywhere close to fitting him, and he was forced to send them on. I believe that we should offer him a spot with us. He has proven himself to be trustworthy and good to work with.