TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

more talk about food is neccesary

anyone know some good breakfast spots? i need a good hangover -cure spot

Frans is alright.

Sunset Grill is better though. I recommend the French Connection.

If anyone is in Scarborough go to Markham station. I always go their after a big night of partying. It open 24/7 so sometimes even right after a club I go thier and eat.

fran's isn't so bad, their eggs florentine are the most consistent in the city.

aunties and uncles is the best spot in the city, i could eat the potato salad all day. sadie's on adelaide is a good spot if you're vegetarian, so are all the breakfast joints in leslieville.

She also gave me some info on screen-printing, which was cool. Just had to check to make sure I'm not going crazy; there's two Fran's in town, always notice it on my walk to work. And I realize this is completely out of the way for the Toronto folk, but I was taken to a place called Admiral's today in fucking Brantford. $10 for an entire basket of fresh-cut fries and a triple-patty, peameal bacon cheeseburger, plus can of pop. Stellar before a night of cheap drinks.

Cute chick from work mentioned MIA afterparty to me today. Worth hitting?

hahahaha you were in brantford. i would rather hit myself in the face with a shovel than ever go back to brantford.

mia afterparty will be fun if youre into wannabe nu ravers and townies probably

im gonna try to come by on wednesday but $15 is a bit expensive. will it actually be ALL i can drink?

hahahaha you were in brantford. i would rather hit myself in the face with a shovel than ever go back to brantford.

mia afterparty will be fun if youre into wannabe nu ravers and townies probably

im gonna try to come by on wednesday but $15 is a bit expensive. will it actually be ALL i can drink?

Heh, don't get me wrong, the town's a pile of shit. But that place had some amazing food.

Wednesday's tempting, my only day off this week though so it's the one I won't actually be in town for.

Heh, don't get me wrong, the town's a pile of shit. But that place had some amazing food.

Wednesday's tempting, my only day off this week though so it's the one I won't actually be in town for.

Fast Eddies?

yo ima put this in hereto give everyone a chance to robokoppulate before it goes on supermarket.

im selling sean_'s bike. its in near mint condition and rides well. very smooth on turns. will trade for 19cm MIJ dior homo or kate moss tee. this is a very rare sufu collectable.