TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Guest ManOfSteel555
the last time I ate there my meal tasted like hobo vomit

Apricot Lane sounds like a supercute place to live where everyone is a nice old lady with lace curtains and free cookies

i second that. check out new york subway on queen for some real burrito actionnnn.

Guest ManOfSteel555
Burrito Boyz is always and forever

overdone, it jumped the shark.

i prefer big burrito in kensington.

I just had Burrito Boyz today, and I'm going to have to agree with Hocus Pocus. It ain't the end all be all of burritos (that's in San Francisco, don't get it twisted), but it's like the gourmet high-class version of a grilled stuft burrito from Taco Bell.

It was great.

Guest ManOfSteel555

alright fine, i'll give it props. i USED to enjoy it, i'm biased because the ex's new boy works there...so i hate going now...what can i say.

it's still good, just has become overly popular with the richmond street crowd.

Apparently sendkyhispassword says another joint has the better burrito. Could be a battle of different beasts so it might not count. I assume BB is the only one in town doing it grilled stuft style.

Fuck I'm hungry again.

alright fine, i'll give it props. i USED to enjoy it, i'm biased because the ex's new boy works there...so i hate going now...what can i say.

it's still good, just has become overly popular with the richmond street crowd.

grub is grub, b.

As mentioned earlier today, Burrito Fresh on Bloor has my vote.

I owe you a burger Sid. Or would you rather have another serving of thick meaty mexican?

grub is grub, b.

As mentioned earlier today, Burrito Fresh on Bloor has my vote.

I owe you a burger Sid. Or would you rather have another serving of thick meaty mexican?

Depends on what kind of thick meaty mexican we talkin' about. I'm game to grub around 1-2pm. I'll call you when I wake up. Shit. Another long night.

But there's a Vice party or some shit. AXE SEAN.

No idea. I'm merely the guest who's taking the advantage of everyone's hospitality. I'll be dead tired after photographing canice tomorrow night but I'll drop my bags off at North York and haul ass back at night if it's really gonna go down.

I'm gonna leave Toronto a piling heap of mess.

theres a spot in London on. called Taco Del Mar

It may be a chain spot.

But i prefer their burrito over BB.

much more flavourful

but BB is still bomb no doubt.

Best food for cheap in toronto though is BBQ X-press (queen or belair)... but i used to be on the Steak and cheese's across from much in behind ben & jerrys ... now its some indian spot.

best grub is roti district (parkdale). i used to be all up on that gahndi bandwagon, but mother of india broke me off with some guatamalan insanity goat roti that had me taking naps every 1/3 way through. the beaconsfields toliet still swears revenge on me after that one. the thing was only a medium so i wouldnt fuck with the hot.

Guest ManOfSteel555

never had roti district, i'll have to check that shit out.

ghandi roti's butter chicken roti is where it's at...though yeah, all i can handle is the medium.

more talk about food is neccesary

anyone know some good breakfast spots? i need a good hangover -cure spot

truck stops...although i somehow doubt there's a surplus of them around these parts.

apparently aunties & uncles is a tasty breakfast place, but i have yet to go

5th wheel is perfeccct but its out of the way, so yeah just go to any greasy breakfast joint. The coffee in those places must have magic powers or something.

dollyyyyyy are you staying dt toay for your thing or are you coming back for a bit after? I still have your clothes