TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Anyone in the Waterloo area eaten the 3 pounder from "The Grill" (formally known as "Chill and Grill")? I tried training for a it 2 years back but I could never eat more than 2.5lbs of meat, let alone the massive bun and fries that come with it.

seen that thing its disgusting, for one i dont think their burgers taste that good to begin with.

secondly it aint even one big patty, its just a bunch of the regular sized ones on there , no good

kanye was wildin' out tonight, as expected

Guest n1cx0

kanye and nerd were amazing

i think they cut into lupe's time cause the show was running late

and i'm gonna be the next president of canada :)

i know this is a massive claim but ive never met a burger i couldnt finish and i doubt i ever will.
Corey, Wednesday let's fucking do it up and down a 3lb burger.

I am so fucking game.

you know if you're anywhere near kdub you'd best be including me in these shenanigans

seen that thing its disgusting, for one i dont think their burgers taste that good to begin with.

secondly it aint even one big patty, its just a bunch of the regular sized ones on there , no good

Really? Thats terrible...I've never actually seen it in person. I wonder why they make you order it in advance if they just use the regular patties.

Really? Thats terrible...I've never actually seen it in person. I wonder why they make you order it in advance if they just use the regular patties.

theres like 6 patties on there probably fills up the grill

not suprisingly because just like everything else in K-W, the quality is mediocre at best

I did enjoy ben-thanhs viet/thai food on northfield though, that place was comfortable and great for cheap meals though their pho wasnt anything to write home about

yo Kyle, how was circa did u get some pics??

Hey now, I might be inspired to become a world leader because of his show.

Also, disappointed in lupe's 4-song setlist. wtf was that.

welcome to Lupe

last time i saw him, he played a 30 min set then got off the stage

Fuck him and his nike sb's

on another note - got my Rock The Bells tickets :). now THAT'S hip hop

word around the campfire is rock the bells is a hoax. im not buying a ticket until i hear otherwise.

kanye wasnt THAT good. he was much better than i expected and his mic switching effects was pretty good. i was mostly impressed with him not running out of breath like i saw him do on 106 & park. still though, dude needs to chill.

i missed lupe (which i wasnt sad about) and nerd (which i was extremely sad about. i also got a cold that kept me in bed and out of work, so that might be a plus.

word around the campfire is rock the bells is a hoax. im not buying a ticket until i hear otherwise.

the last RTB in Toronto ended up being a HUGE fuck up

but this one is put on by Live Nation / Guerrila Union, same guys that put it on last year throughout the states, and that was a huge success

so i'm a lot more confident in this one

Keep in mind that the last RTB in Toronto (the EPMD fiasco) had no affiliation w/ this tour, and only had the same name

It's kind of out of the way but you take the King Street car to Parliament I believe. Walk down a block and turn left go past the construction site and turn into the distillery district. It is the first building on your right. 55 Mill St.

the city has an east end, you know. i wouldn't call king/parliament "out of the way," maybe more like "not queen st. w."