TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I gotta admit, you Toronto folk are crazy hospitable. Gonna wake the fuck up in a few hours and start prepping for some work. UGH I don't want to carry bags of equipment.

Corny white chicks for days…there were rare occurences of cute asian girls but they were with douchebags. Nothing y'all never heard/seen before.

Gfunk doing it big with 3am chinese food.

Damn Sid, nobody says Toronto is hospitable. most ppl (especially throughout Canada) hate the city.

Hence the movie Lets All Hate Toronto

but enjoy your stay

Damn Sid, nobody says Toronto is hospitable. most ppl (especially throughout Canada) hate the city.

but enjoy your stay

those people is ig'nant, torontonians are generally very friendly people

Toronto raped me but I loved it.

I want more!<3

I gotta admit, you Toronto folk are crazy hospitable. Gonna wake the fuck up in a few hours and start prepping for some work. UGH I don't want to carry bags of equipment.

Corny white chicks for days…there were rare occurences of cute asian girls but they were with douchebags. Nothing y'all never heard/seen before.

Gfunk doing it big with 3am chinese food.

Those girls were entertaining, bay bay.

And you crazy asian guys dance like mad men

dolly, i agree w/ you

its just the general consensus from tourists is that we're snobby people in Toronto.

Just so you know.

Halifax is good too.

I hate you all.

<3

What's good in Hali? I'm visiting soon.

but enjoy your stay

Hahaha you know what's funny is that everyone is apologizing for the rude people in the city while we're hanging out but compared to New York everyone's pretty nice…including the asshole-ish bus driver who wanted me to pay an extra fare cause I didn't know about transfers.

Just so you know.

Halifax is good too.

I hate you all.

<3

Woordd up. Hali is the bomb. Coming to T.O. for the first time this summer. Can't wait to get balls deep in the city!

and p>s. Halifamous...who are you...do I know you?? I very well may.

-Your friendly Neighborhood Fresh

Possibility. I'm in school now so I'm not around. When I am I tend towards the Marquee/Tribes/Gus's crowd, Fast Times, Doing Damage, any events like that.

Friends are mostly St. Pat's people.

Hali,

I think I saw your brother walking down King st last week.. Not 100% sure, but he was wearing similar Ray b's like the one in ur family picture..

That would be quite a feat as I was sleeping on his floor in Halifax last week.

With him being present.

Possibility. I'm in school now so I'm not around. When I am I tend towards the Marquee/Tribes/Gus's crowd, Fast Times, Doing Damage, any events like that.

Friends are mostly St. Pat's people.

Very cool. We've definilty crossed paths a million times...even if we've never met. I'm always at the good parties in Hali. Tribe's, Reflex & Marquee mostly. Halifax has had some bomb Dj's & parties this year. Best in years!

but not to get off topic...

-your friendly neighborhood Fresh

Very cool. We've definilty crossed paths a million times...even if we've never met. I'm always at the good parties in Hali. Tribe's, Reflex & Marquee mostly. Halifax has had some bomb Dj's & parties this year. Best in years!

but not to get off topic...

-your friendly neighborhood Fresh

Eh, I'm the giant curly haired guy with the giant GIANT blonde haired guy.

Hard to miss.

yo i was awol all weekend. going to the baseball game tomorrow night, will be drunk, sidney, if you're going to be downtown and want to catch a beer or several let me know.

otherwise im around the rest of the week/weekend probably i think if you guys are doing anything else fun.

check your pms mr. lo...should be around this weekend coming , maybe on thursday...lemme know

I'm in Montreal starting Thursday…erm. erm. Sorry I was looking forward to pill poppin' with ya.

wait, youre going to montreal already?

are you coming back?

im so out of the fucking loop

maybe ill ride my shitty bike to north york today or something

im going back to bed

I'll be back on the 27th.

Beard!