TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

for everyone on here that ive hung out with:

my phone took a massive buck down today and will be replaced shortly. upon replacement, i will not have anyones phone number. please PM me your phone number or if you have me on facebook, write it on my wall.

technology is a crutch that i never fully understood how much i relied on. i am crippled without my bananular phone.

yo anyone downtown around lunchtime wanna get a burrito or something

holla

so hungry and bored today

yummmmmmm!!

but i have a meeting right after lunchtime, so no dice :\

Why are you so angry? Is it b/c you have never found prices that good at where you buy denim? If so, that's okay, no reason to be ashamed. Just come on to Denimbar. They've got all the best denim brands and the best prices around. Don't get upset with yourself for never getting good prices, reward yourself for finally finding a good vendor and order from Denimbar now!

Hi I maek pleasant tale fo long time 4 u;

one tim e ago handsum prinsess say she have want for better prices. she is so sad she cannot go to dance and eroticate prinse. i tell her say have better price now! www.chinadick.org best wholesale price tru religion - nike - adisda - pume - diezel - gucii - pradda lv plz contact 4 price with our make sell team. princes become say happy and hav good life www.chinadick.org wholesale price air jordan I II III dunk hi sd.

ps.s. prinse name "kylew" eat pleasant enjoyment many dick.

I am hungry and want tortilla flats. no dice tho. homi, i wanna quit bank too!

the last time I ate there my meal tasted like hobo vomit

Apricot Lane sounds like a supercute place to live where everyone is a nice old lady with lace curtains and free cookies

Ate at the crazy burger jumpoff tonight on Queen St? Double burger, fries, and shake slayed me.

Thanks Kyle for teaching me how to digital deejay. See you guys tomorrow for photos lah.