Super Cooking (Recipes, Menus, Food & Wine)

Tyro1

swedish_chef.jpg

List of your favorite recipes, restaurant menu items, entrées, mains, deserts, tips, techniques, likes, cooking shows, favorite wines, and all things food related.

I'll start with a simple one for any time

Chocolate ripple cake

Ingredients

• 1 packet chocolate ripple biscuits
  • 300ml cream
  • caster sugar
  • liquor of your choice (or brandy etc)

Whip cream with sugar, and liquor (I like baileys or Kaluha in this).

Take biscuits an make a non-stop cream sandwich with them until all are lined up.

Cover with remaining cream.

Leave in fridge overnight.

Eat

• 2 months later...

Cap'n Crunch in Vanilla Yogurt

• A Fistful of Cap'n Crunch
  • However much Vanilla Yogurt you want

Crunch up the Cap'n Crunch in your fist until it's getting into all the cracks in your fingers and the only way to get the fucking dust off is by licking your hand.

Pour whatever you can get off your hands into the Vanilla Yogurt.

Enjoy!

i have a recipe request for kim chee pancakes.

the ones i found online turns out too dough-y. i want them nice and crispy, damnit.

also anything vegetarian would be quite nice.

Cap'n Crunch in Vanilla Yogurt
  • A Fistful of Cap'n Crunch
  • However much Vanilla Yogurt you want

Crunch up the Cap'n Crunch in your fist until it's getting into all the cracks in your fingers and the only way to get the fucking dust off is by licking your hand.

Pour whatever you can get off your hands into the Vanilla Yogurt.

Enjoy!

i do this with nilla wafers instead of captn crunch. gotta crush them though, otherwise you'll choke.

kim chee pancakes? sounds interesting :confused:

im an okra fan. heres a simple recipe i use all the time.

sautee chopped garlic in olive oil,throw in okra and cook for afew minutes till tender. last minute of cookin toss some red pepper flakes.

the ones i found online turns out too dough-y. i want them nice and crispy, damnit.

yeah but shes got a huge ass

dj pencils strawberry sdhortcake .....

get some strawberries chop em up small , next whip up some cream , chop up some shortcake biscuits , mix together , then put in a bowl , add some strawberry jam to the top ....

now i know why i got a 38 inch waist

the key to a good korean pancake is the dough/water mixing process. when you are mixing the dough and water, make sure you stir vigorously until most of the bubbles are gone. your pancakes are probably too doughy because you put too much to cook at once.

Here's one on the topic of pancakes, Buckwheat Ricotta Pancakes

100g Buck Weat

4 Tablespoons of sugar

1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder

3/4 cup of Milk

200g of RIccota Cheese

4 eggs

Separate the egg whites and egg yolkes into separate bowls. add the milk and riccota cheese to the yolkes and mix lightly keeping some chunkyness in the cheese.

Sift flour, sugar and baking powder into the wet mixture, making sure to mix well, so that all ingedients combine.

Whip the shit out of the remaining egg whites until they form soft peaks. Fold through the batter.

Fry the batter and some chopped bacon, eat with bacon on top with maple syrup and icing sugar

Yeeeeah!

• 1 month later...

bump this shit.

DEEP FRIED ICE CREAM

1 scoop french vanilla ice cream

4 oz. cinnamon

4 oz. sugar

6 oz. cornflakes, crushed

1/2 oz. honey

Whipped cream

Mix sugar and cinnamon and roll one scoop of hard frozen ice cream in the mixture. Roll the ice cream in crushed cornflakes. Make sure flakes stick to the ice cream. Immediately place ice cream back into the freezer to harden. To deep fry, heat oil to 375 degrees and immerse the coated ice cream approximately 5 seconds. Allow oil to drain from ice cream, then place in dish. Pour honey over the ice cream and whipped cream around sides. Top with maraschino cherry.

lemon pepper grilled chicken with a tomato/baby spinach salad

i made this the other night sorta taking another recipe and changing it around

1. Make a marinade taking half extra virgin olive oil/half fresh squeezed lemon juice, some fresh ground pepper, and maybe 1/3rd of an onion finely chopped (if you are using 1/4th cup of olive oil, 1/4th cup of lemon juice).. Mix this all together

2. Put Thin Boneless skinless chicken breasts in the marinade, and stick in the fridge for approx 1 hour or so.

3. Take raw baby spinach, and chopped up tomatoes and mix them in a bowl together (2 big tomatoes to every 1/2 pound of baby spinach). Add Balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper (all of this to your preference, i like 1/3rd balsamic compared to 2/3rds olive oil). Mix this all up in a bowl.

4. When the chicken is marinated, put it on the grill, sprinkle salt on each piece, flipping it over every 3 minutes or so, and cook until it is done, (depending on how thin the breasts are).

5. Put the chicken and and salad in the same plate, and eat together... and it is delicious...

For a fun side add some garlic bread on the grill, or maybe some sort of rice to go along with it.

I really enjoy cooking, wish i had more time to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cooking+with+marijuana&search=Search

Done.

I'm on the first recipe vid at the moment.

High as a kite.

Blitz as Nissan R32.

Baked as the marijuana ginger bread I just ate.

Fuck I got work tomorrow again.

She doesn't stop talking when she's high. Wtf. Shut up I want to close my eyes.

Oh, and don't forget the pasta I made also. FUcking amzing!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

1. Tuna salad in a pita with olives and lettuce

aka holy diver (cover)

* 1 tablespoon olive oil

* coarse salt and ground pepper

* 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice, from 1 lemon

* 2 tablespoons mayo

* 1 cans (6 ounces each) tuna in olive oil, drained, reserving 1 tablespoon oil

* 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced crosswise, (you can just slice the cut stalks in the fridge, they are in a little black styrofoam package)

Just mix it all up!

Yum yum in a toasted pita with olives and lettuce!

j5p6keCYL5Y

• 1 month later...