sexasomniac

show me your clarks!

i check the clarks shops, but look in the sae section you can usually get wallabees for about 30 pound and sometimes desert boots. Also check the outlet shops.

getting Clarks Originals in the Uk is seemingly a lot harder than it should be. I have 3 clarks stores with 25 minutes and none of them stock the line.

Or if you live anywhere near the Clarks Village in Somerset then you can pick wallabees up from the factory shop there for 30 quid.

Quick question. I wanted a pair of both beeswax and suede desert boots but they were tight on the sides. Will they strecth out? Or should I not bother buying them?

sensation87: I bought a pair of desert boot, I sized them so they fit at the heel (same as converse size), they were tight at the side but stretched now. It takes awhile.

KFC ONE: Not sure about wally, but I bought my pair of suede desert boot in SoHo for under $100.

has anyone had any experience with removing the black paint from the sides of the crepe soles on desert boots?

has anyone had any experience with removing the black paint from the sides of the crepe soles on desert boots?

Seen - tried to do that on my taupe desert boots about a year ago - used a bit of acetone, but it ended up not really working so well and also kind of drying out the crepe.

Ultimately it wasn't much of an issue...with enough wear the colored sole kind of ends up blending into the shoe and looking normal.

Hope that helps.

i just got the taupe desert boot... absolutely love it

This is the Beeswax no?

Didn't know they still had Beeswax in stock, but apparently UTC has a Clarks store that carries them, so I pounced.

2907742459_a5d0ae7705.jpg

2908587620_06c80c8b97.jpg

This is the Beeswax no?
nope... I posted a taupe pair earlier in here... They were Taupe, distressed... lovely pair.. they were hard to find in my size though.. I think I only found one site that had them

damn those beeswax are beautiful... did you put any conditioner on them? I love those lighter creases..

nope... I posted a taupe pair earlier in here... They were Taupe, distressed... lovely pair.. they were hard to find in my size though.. I think I only found one site that had them

Thanks, I looked online and one time had them, and another site had Beeswax, looked the same but I wasn't sure. Next week I am going to get the beeswax.

Is there any conditioning I need to do? I am not very familiar with treating leather.

Looking at this thread swayed me to want to get a pair of Clarks of my own, especially after seeing the beeswax pair. Anyone know where I can cop a, from what I understand, retired pair?

heres my little collection

going to be selling two pair of the low p&bs as i like the highs better

337036688.jpg

337036693.jpg

337036699.jpg

recent pick up

337036689.jpg

thanks 123ok for the heads up

gonna be selling these in supermarket

337036706.jpg

see link to sale here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1287424#post1287424

Good stuff, Dunkin'!!! those dark brown leather ones you're selling looks awesome.

dope, what size are those?

I think they were us10 1/2 if i remember correctly.

damn those beeswax are beautiful... did you put any conditioner on them? I love those lighter creases..

Brand new, maybe 24 hours of wear, so no, but its just seriously this beautiful out of the box. Thanks.

Bumped your supermarket thread Dunkin.

Why you want to sell the browns is beyond me. Have two pairs myself and I would have tripled if these were my size.

Nice selection sir.

dope, what size are those?

werd, they say 10.5 but they definitely fit smaller, more like a 10

selling the browns cause they just dont look right on me.....

Just stumbled across this single pair on ebay.

First time I've seen them like this, but apparently they are (have been?) around.

9943_1.JPG

337036688.jpg

nice collection wondering what do u wear the grey ones with please advise

digups, those are the slimmed down, pointy toe version of the clarks desert boots. Made by clarks. the soles have wood(or leather) between the uppers and soles. and between the soles and heels. Are these another Japan only product? They've been out since the beginning of the year I think. It's part of the "Point Taken" line from clarks. Some people don't like them because the crepe wears too quickly at the heels, revealing the leather mid sole.