show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Could someone help me out bigtime. I have been looking for the wallabee in black suede not a boot, for ages and i have had no luck. If anyone knows anywhere selling in a UK10 or has found one on a website please let me know. I got a picture of one here, i would like either this colour sole or the traditional sand kind of colour.

blacksuede.jpg

grabbed that issue of sneeze yesterday. the thing is HUGE. the vibe of it is fucking great.

seriously... sneeze just got me inspired to take some photos of the supremexpadmores i found today in my garage. great job on the article gnar&rhythm, stokin' read.

bee original:

pad1.jpg

pad4.jpg

pad2.jpg

pad3.jpg

great shoe but these have seen better days.. no idea if you can clean these but if anyone wants to take a shot, let me know.

no idea if you can clean these but if anyone wants to take a shot, let me know.

- 1. Clean them with Saddle Soap and Water. Air dry. Go to sleep or practice patience.

- 2. Brush them with sparse amounts of Nutbrown-ish Shoe Cream. Allow the stuff to sink in.

- 3. Polish them with an Old T-shirt and Clear Hard Wax.

Done.

*Edit*

Stuff them with shoe trees all the while.

great shoe but these have seen better days.. no idea if you can clean these but if anyone wants to take a shot, let me know.

yo B, about time you broke those back out! i'd just rock them grimey, or else take them to a leather/shoe shop and have them clean them up...i bet they could do a good job. but if you want to try and polish them yourself or whatever, go for Meltonian's 'Shoe Cream Polish' in the cognac color, works great on the nutbrowns.

how did you lose those to "find" them in the first place? fuck, such a great shoe. if those are 10.5-12 and you want to sell them, i'm your man.

i guess i didn't 'lose' them, just forgot about them all together. bought them a few years back from aron at anything. used, painted a couple times in and driven in alot (wear on the back right heal). if somebody offers me enough to motivate me to package and ship them to you they are yours... i wear a size 12 in nikes and these fit maybe a tad big.

always wanted a black pair as nothing i own is brown or khaki. thanks for all the suggestions on how to clean them.

can anyone tell me what the difference between the sand suede desert boots and the regular sand desert boots is. is it just a differnt material? and do they wear/look a lot different?

and which ones do u guys prefer? cause i wanna get some but dont know which to choose

what about the bathing ape versions of those? a little pricey but great nonetheless

Could someone help me out bigtime. I have been looking for the wallabee in black suede not a boot, for ages and i have had no luck. If anyone knows anywhere selling in a UK10 or has found one on a website please let me know. I got a picture of one here, i would like either this colour sole or the traditional sand kind of colour.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/jaybeard87/blacksuede.jpg

The picture you posted is of a pair of wallabee boots.

They don't make low-cut wallies in black suede anymore. Haven't for quite a while now...I think they stopped when they outsourced to China....shame really....I've been on the lookout for a pair for a while now too.

I've been wondering about this lately. I have a pair of low wallabees and for some odd reason, my right one will not stay tied for more than a few minutes. I must have to retie it at least 50 times a day. Is there any way to keep it tied or am I just going to deal with it.

You could try splashing some water on them and then tying them. Or you could wax the laces.