show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

http://cgi.ebay.com/86073-Clarks-Black-Leather-Desert-Boot-sz-13-110_W0QQitemZ370080009354QQcmdZViewItem

those arent exactly what i have, but probably as close as youre going to get.

i forgot where i ordered the black oily ones from.

sorry.

dems 13's tho... :(

I'm a 14, unless you're supposed to size down a full size :(:(:(:(

dems 13's tho... :(

I'm a 14, unless you're supposed to size down a full size :(:(:(:(

im normally a sz 9 in vans or nikes and the chestnut brown ones i have are a sz 8 and actually fit perfectly.

the other two i have are sz 9s, and they feel a little big, but theyre fine as long as theyre tied.

i didnt bother researching the seller either, he seems to have a full run, so maybe hed have some 14s as well.

yes you should gogogogogogogogogo (what are you a 14 in?)

14's in low-chucks, 13's in hi-chucks (letting them stretch), 14 in a pair of monk straps I have, 15 in tux shoes that I have, 15 in new balance, 14 in nikes, and generally 14 in most other shoes. I was told these suckers are true-to-size.

14's in low-chucks, 13's in hi-chucks (letting them stretch), 14 in a pair of monk straps I have, 15 in tux shoes that I have, 15 in new balance, 14 in nikes, and generally 14 in most other shoes. I was told these suckers are true-to-size.

oh snap. in that case, you'll probably want to go with 14. i wear a 9 in low chucks and bought a 9 in desert boot, and it's an identical fit for my big toe, about half an inch to the end of the boot. just a touch more narrow through the arch though. if you've got wide feet you'll want to consider a 14 wide.

I'm looking to get these pair of Maroon Wally's. Seller says they're a discontinued color. Just curious if anyone could confirm. Is there a large amount of variant wallabee's available? I just want to sure I'm not getting scammed because he says no returns.

c5d1_1.jpg

http://www.shoeparlor.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=79036_GREY!CLK

no idea if that site is good or not, but worth a try. i got mine from zappos for $94 like 6 months ago.

edit: i got a size 8.... and i wear a 9.5 in both nike and vans. they also stretched a shit load. i also tried on a pair of clarks desert boots in a different color size 8.5 or 9 and they fit the same as the 8 in grey. their sizing is mad inconsistent. so you might be fine getting a smaller size.

size down a size or half a size from your dress shoe size.

Stripped the toes of these dark brown leather Desert Boots.

1z6v9mr.jpg

The glossy coating on the otherwise decent leather just didn't work for me.

I was looking for an oiled nubuck finish, so I attacked the toes with magic sponges and isopropyl alcohol to get the topcoat off. After stripping and drying I treated them with leather oil. That's all.

They went a nice dull chocolate brown. It turned out slightly patchy but not in a bad way.

I will eventually strip and oil the whole shoe, just thought I'd share this stage.