show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Eccles yep my pair

i also found a pair of p&b wally's a few weeks back at this thrift shop in cambridge, pretty much brand new for 15 bucks, gave em to my little brother cuz they were his size. no need to get a pic up since they are just plain sand low top ones...but still cool

dont usually like posting live auctions, but these are on the bay and they are a size 13, not a common size! if i am blowing up someone's spot, send me a pm!!!!

Click Here

can someone help me? I wanna grab a pair of the black leather desert boots in a 14, but I don't know if on sites like shoebuy and zappos "Black" refers to Black leather or Black Suede. Also, is there anywhere I should look for the best deal on a pair/a place I can find them in a 14? Thanks much.

suppppppppppppppp

i just bought a pair of the p&b x supreme boots off the market. i wanted to treat them for the upcoming winter and i was wondering what you guys would suggest. i have some waterproofer spray i got from footlocker. i also have some leather dressing i got from the redwing store that i use on my 875's. the dressing is made of pine pitch, mink oil and beeswax. thanks in advance for any replies.

i just bought a pair of the p&b x supreme boots off the market. i wanted to treat them for the upcoming winter and i was wondering what you guys would suggest. i have some waterproofer spray i got from footlocker. i also have some leather dressing i got from the redwing store that i use on my 875's. the dressing is made of pine pitch, mink oil and beeswax. thanks in advance for any replies.

So I'm in a fortunate position compared to most of you I think in that I'm in the UK living in London.

Where do people go to pick up Clarks originals from B&M stores? Is it as simple as going direct to Clarks? I went past a Schuh and they had some in but they were £69.99 and they didn't have much of a selection.

Looks like it'd be cheaper to just eBay...