show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

I got my Desert Treks in today and the guy mailed me a 8 instead of a 7.5 :( How much does the leather stretch on these? When I push my foot completely forward I can fit about two fingers width in the back of the shoe.

send em back, even if they don't stretch you are going to regret it (and they will pack out)

never really liked the desert trek that much, but those look great

I've owned a couple of pairs of the desert trek and never really liked them either. To me they always looked like duck feet, until I tried sizing down 1 1/2 sizes. They've stretched out more than enough, and look cool.

EDIT: added white wallys

abc0_1.JPG

a6ca_1.JPG

the p&bs on the right, female i think, but never seen white before...

satoru08262000-img600x450-1225503351ljc7tn24375.jpg

satoru08262000-img600x450-1225503351snzylu24375.jpg

satoru08262000-img600x450-1225503351j7brm524375.jpganother pair that popped up, they fall under the erlandia brand and are similar to the "natalie" model padmore and barnes produced. Although I don't feel the crepe on those which comes up on the back and well as on the toe, i think the leather on the heel here as well as the leather level between suede and crepe is definitely a better look.

and just for shits and giggles

oldboy70ob-img600x450-1225550011jgraou41782.jpg

dont tell me it was that size 11 pair that sold for 238 on ebay aways back... thats highway robbery!

i paid just under 100$ including all proxy and shipping fees from japan, auction ended at 5500 yen, pictures werent too clear, but was expecting them to be in worse condition than they are! luckily they weren't listed under "padmore and barnes" but the japanese brand name "アイルランド製 "

dont tell me it was that size 11 pair that sold for 238 on ebay aways back... thats highway robbery!

i paid just under 100$ including all proxy and shipping fees from japan, auction ended at 5500 yen, pictures werent too clear, but was expecting them to be in worse condition than they are! luckily they weren't listed under "padmore and barnes" but the japanese brand name "アイルランド製 "

$238 was nowhere near highway robbery for that black pair of 11's that sold, considering they were new in box. if they were my size i would have bid even more than that on them.

the point is not whether i or anyone else has the money or not, the point is how much they're worth (which is, objectively, only whatever someone is willing to pay for them, i know). the thing is that you never EVER see a black suede pair of Supreme plaintoes in mint condition: even at the warehouse sale it was only a couple special people that got hooked up w/those in that color. not to mention those things would retail new at $200 now if they were to make them today. just saying it's not highway robbery, they could've gone for $300 no problem (which is in fact what Chris Hall sold his black pair on ebay for 2 years ago). the only pair of mint grey suede Supreme plaintoes i've ever seen on yahoo japan also went for $300 two years ago.

yea those are the ones. I showed her the link awhile ago but I never thought she would actually get them. I never went after them because in all honesty black is my least favorite color for p&b's or clarks. Still stoked she went that far to get me something that rare. I'll post pictures after the 18th.:)

アイルランド製 means made in Ireland.