show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Shit, I wished I did this weeks ago. So I searched around the internet the best I could and could not locate a place that had 7.5 Beeswax in stock. This morning I figured I would call the clarks store an hour away and see what they have; they did not have it in the store but what he did was search the warehouse and all the stores in the country for my size. The total was $74.89 shipped and I clarified asking why is it not over $89 and are you sure its Clarks Desert Boots in 7.5US; He confirmed it was the Desert Boots and that they are priced $69 in stores $89 online.

Shit, I wished I did this weeks ago. So I searched around the internet the best I could and could not locate a place that had 7.5 Beeswax in stock. This morning I figured I would call the clarks store an hour away and see what they have; they did not have it in the store but what he did was search the warehouse and all the stores in the country for my size. The total was $74.89 shipped and I clarified asking why is it not over $89 and are you sure its Clarks Desert Boots in 7.5US; He confirmed it was the Desert Boots and that they are priced $69 in stores $89 online.

funny..I went to the clarks store near my parents. I noticed they were on sale, unfortunately not in my size, but they were able to locate a pair which they said they will ship to my house, but theyre not charging me for shipping, so yeah it was $69 shipped for me for my beeswax boots..

For those of you looking for desert boots in beeswax, I went to the Clarks store at the Westfield shopping centre in Downtown San Francisco this weekend. Supposedly, they have the largest Originals selection out of any Clarks store west of the Mississippi. They had desert boots, wally's, desert treks etc in a lot of colors and like any other Clarks store, if they don't have it they will find it and ship it to you free of charge.

They were also running a buy one get second at 25% off deal, and the desert boots were already marked down to 69.99. I ended up gettin two pairs for 130.

For anyone still looking, I'd hit em up.

Ebay. Plenty of sizes too. I got em, but realized its kinda hard to coordinate them with my current wardrobe. Just sold em a while ago. Still keeping the beige, and the black and dark brown untouched.

where can i get the grey suede desert boots? i picked up the beeswax from my local mall easy, but they don't have grey suede, only the tan suede.

davidzinc_2026_45859906