show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

actually just snagged a pair of the beeswax desert boots off ebay for 60 bucks... was hoping they wouldn't go that high in bids since the left shoe is a 9 and the right is a 9.5, but fuck it. it's less than 1/8" of a difference and you can't tell by looking at them.

question - I wear between a 13 and 15 and different brands of shoes and people keep telling me clarks run true to size, but I can't find a 14 (which is what most of my shoes are). Would a 13 suffice, and I should just use some shoe stretchers to gimme some extra give?

question - I wear between a 13 and 15 and different brands of shoes and people keep telling me clarks run true to size, but I can't find a 14 (which is what most of my shoes are). Would a 13 suffice, and I should just use some shoe stretchers to gimme some extra give?

Stick with your converse size.

I'm a 14 in low-tops and 13-stretched out in High tops, if that helps at all.

I am the same in low/high tops.

If you have a chance, go try them on. I am a 10 in converse, and 11 in athletic shoes.

I tried 10 (suede version) at first, found them a little tight on the side, and then tried 10.5. However, when I tried walking, 10.5 a little too loose at the heel (my heel would lift off a lot each time I walk) so I tried 10 again and it fitted much better at the heel.

Since then, the 10 have stretched on the side and they're not tight anymore.

Not sure about leather version though.

i wear a 12 in most shoes, but in wallabees i'm always an 11 with the roomy toe box. desert boots are like an 11.5.

clarks are everywhere in new york... they have a store at like 46th and madison, but you can get them anywhere that has shoes on broadway soho/noho.

everyone on the last 2 pages is trippin

beeswax desert boots are the best by far

heres mine after about a year and a half

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

I really want another pair of desert boots but im not feelin the distressed grey whatsoever

im thinkin about gettin a pair of the desert khans (the low top dezzie boot) in beeswax or olive - im not feelin the red stitching of the olives though

what do you guys think?

So that was you who outbid me lol

I'm glad I didn't get after I realized one is size 9.5

actually just snagged a pair of the beeswax desert boots off ebay for 60 bucks... was hoping they wouldn't go that high in bids since the left shoe is a 9 and the right is a 9.5, but fuck it. it's less than 1/8" of a difference and you can't tell by looking at them.

so i usually wear a 10.5 in authentics and most other vans and i bought a pair of desert boots in 10 and they fit fine, but are beating the SHIT out of my feet .. should i have sized up or is this typical and will they stretch out and/or conform better to my feet over time?

this might be a dumb question, but was hoping somebody might be able to shed some light.

thanks