show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

sorry if this has been covered. but..

What is the difference between the china made and the p&b made?

what makes the p&b better than the china made?

i was in the store and i saw them saying something about english..

There is no difference. People just think the P&B joints are better cause Rhythmandsound wears them. In reality, P&B Wallabees suck cause they hurt your feet. Made in China Wallabees are perfect.

Buy Chinese Wallabees.

There is no difference. People just think the P&B joints are better cause Rhythmandsound wears them. In reality, P&B Wallabees suck cause they hurt your feet. Made in China Wallabees are perfect.

Buy Chinese Wallabees.

One more question was I saw a sign that said "english" on it. I'm unsure what that means. Should i care?

that's awesome, I've got another ad for that style of boot (also referred to as the Gobi boot i think?) on my computer at home, i'll try to upload it later. I actually got a brown suede deadstock a pair of those off ebay a couple years back but they were too small.

old Wallabee ads are always great, i know there are a handful posted on the clarks thread on the crookedtongues forum as well.

Stoked for you B.. They look awesome..!

sorry for the random question. just thought this would be the best thread to ask in. how do the p&b x supreme sahara boots fit compared to irish made clarks wally's? same? bigger? thanks in advance for any replies.

In my opinion I think they(sahara boots) fit a little snug compared to regular wallys. A half size.

same here, im 11 in most shoes with a little extra toe room, 10 clarks with a little extra. if you want the heel to be tight you could size down 1 1/2 and theyd probly stretch.

i sprayed mud on them so theyd look more gnarley for a change from all the brand new clarks. they dry pretty clean though. i wear them onthe farm, i thought theyd get alot of bad stains but they just develop a light patina. heres what they look like after drying img1711pi3.jpg

im thinking of using some leather conditioner, but ive never used it on suede. has anyone tried it?

using leather conditioner will darken the suede alot, not recommended