Tattoos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got this done by damien j thorn.

looking to get something done in tokyo next week but not totally sure where to go. saw some cool stuff at detroit diesel and some pretty horrid stuff at most other places. any suggestions on shops/tattooers with not so conventional styles?

tumblr_nv3g2yzbYQ1sggeybo1_500.jpg

this stuff is pretty dope .http://en-tattoo.tumblr.com/ i weirder traditional stuff, black work, mostly simple ( or seamingly simple) bold designs. will check out 3 tides

edit: i live above east river tattoo in brooklyn and at this point you can trip and fall in any direction in brooklyn and get your run of the mill trad stuff from a reputable tattooer. basically just looking to get something a little different.

Edited by TANO

I'm still trying to decide on first tattoos and I've always wanted a flower and a knife (separate)

I was wondering if anyone knows a good black and white artists that does work like this or work similar to botanical lithographs/medieval lithographs. Preferably simpler linework

KJXco7k.png?1

I'm still trying to decide on first tattoos and I've always wanted a flower and a knife (separate)

I was wondering if anyone knows a good black and white artists that does work like this or work similar to botanical lithographs/medieval lithographs. Preferably simpler linework

KJXco7k.png?1

Just about any tattoo artist worth their ink could do what you are asking, I feel.  It would be all about presenting good reference material or them digging up appropriate reference material.

• 2 weeks later...

Koeplinger is what is hot right now. That take on the panther is great.

Edited by FLDenim211