Tattoos

my friend has a couple of bad tattoos that are done very well. once he brought a girl home and they were starting to get their thing going and when she took his shirt off dude has a stork carrying a charred baby that is being struck by lightening on his chest so she got disgusted and busted out. too funny.

he has also got the same tattoo covered up twice.

do you guys think a vietnamese dude that loves japanese culture and everything about japan would look retarded with some Kanji tatts?? (yes im talking about myself)...i talked about it with some japanese grad students I research with in my lab...and they didnt seem to mind...(more likely they didnt understand what I was trying to say...shoulda have taken more japanese classes)

Designed by my tattoo artist, Jason Vaughn at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago.

DSCN1490.jpg?t=1232917528

He works at Deluxe Tattoo.

DSCN1494.jpg?t=1232918353

Dont mean to quote so much stuff but cool to see some other people in IL. Im actually getting a 3/4 sleeve done by Harlan Thompson at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago. 1st session is April 22, 4 hours. I have 2 previous tattoos Im just in class so I cant post pix.

I've never seen anyone with significant coverage use Tattoo Goo. Stuff seems like its for dudes with tribals and shit.

I used it for a quarter sleeve I did a while ago and really liked it. I'm not sure if it was just the smell of it I liked, but it seemed to heal well and not scab too badly. It was kind of expensive for the minimal amount you get in the tin though...

I wouldnt really consider a quarter sleeve significant coverage. Not trying to be a dick, Im just saying if you were getting tattooed on the regular or getting some big pieces, that shit really wouldnt be all that practical. The tin is tiny for the price compared to some plain old lotion.

I'm gonna get a new tat done soon. I'm thinking of getting something in script (a phrase). I just have no idea what kind of script tattoo font exists.

I don't know shits about tats so if anyone knows tattoo fonts please enlighten me.