coffee anyone?

xcoldricex

That looks ridiculous.

I can't stop drinking Starbucks double shots.. I know they aren't even that dope but I stopped drinking Coke completely and now have to have one every morning or I die

during summer i usually opt for sugarfree redbull instead of coffee. i used to do double shots too. i'm up hella early but there's no good places to get coffee/breakfast near me :( i need to get some dope coffee beansss

o ye i forgot there are coffee drinkers who dont smoke lol

:3 :o

With all due respect from someone who definitely understands starting the morning off with coffee and a cigarette, it is important to note that while decent to shitty coffee compliments a cigarette very nicely, a cigarette is incredibly detrimental to good coffee.

Triple cert Italian roast and a slice of homemade coconut cake.

Now, I'm not one to tell another how to live their life; but if any of you fellas decide to link yourself permanently, or even semi-permanently, to a sexual partner, make sure he or she can bake. You'd be surprised how many flaws are compensated for by well-made baked goods.

drinking mad generic work coffee

and small talking with co workers

fuck this feels good when your hungover (coffee)

edit: male co worker just brought me a mcmuffin

I. LOVE. YOU.

I neeeeeed coffee.

My head is on FIRE.

Friday night's are bad news.

I'm off to the lousy on-campus coffee shop!

Peace.

I've seen that at some stores. It's like $100 and you need to keep it in that pouch or you'll get burned by the glass. Looks nice but I don't see how it can work better than french press.

I am not a huge fan of the neoprene track jacket look, and I was definitely skeptical at first but I just spent a week tasting this head to head with a french press and it demonstrates all of the favorable aspects of the press without the sediment and cloudiness. Plus it's a pleasure to clean compared to the French Press.