what are you eating today?

soepom

i just realized how much food i've been posting lately. i've been eating much better since i've been on winter break.. seeing as i eat like crap during the school term.

010edc91.jpg

went to lunch with my mom at this spot called Lillie Mae's House of Soul Food. sweet potato fries, hush puppies, fried catfish, chicken wings, brisket, ribs and baked beans

4a82a270.jpg

homemade burgers mmmmmmmm

Was starving late night and fiening Mexican food so I made a quesadilla with whatever I had in my fridge .. Roasted green salsa (Serrano peppers, onions, cilantro, lime), sharp cheddar cheese, and sour cream... peasant status

5279950182_3ccf5db89d_z.jpg

made chicken parm for the family .. overcooked the angel hair pasta but other than that it was dank.

5279345543_8d96599e15_b.jpg

had a nice skate session/grill out with a few homies that live on my street ..

5279953478_f2ff5a56af_b.jpg

i attempted to make "juicy lucys".. decent first attempt

caramelized onions, sriracha, and sharp cheddar inside the patty

5279956804_e57a7d3f29_z.jpg

and this is my favorite part of the day and is a daily ritual

chicken/black bean burrito

5279952246_f34cd431dc_b.jpg

and a carne asada taco

5279952060_eb4c72c9b5_b.jpg

honestly the worst part about this thread is seeing all the mexican food. i wish there were mexicans in canada. we've got like, one or two dope spots in toronto that hold it down with decent shit but it still pales in comparison to what i see in this thread.

i didn't take pictures but my homey cooked up a christmas feast for like 15 people tonight. it was baller