What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Huge fan of the look stayhandsome... i can't help every now and again really liking some diesel prewash jeans. Depending on how they're pulled off the real slim ones can really kill it. I have a pair of old washed and ripped nutbuster diesels that I adore.

I thought that Bathing Ape sweat came out last century..? Like `99? I pretty sure I remember seeing it in a Face mag back then..Ice Cream clothing came out what? 2005?

Yes you are right, that bape sweat is realy old. And the print is even older. The ice cream cone is an andy warhol print from early 60s. Before Pharell was born. Now where can i get that supreme/taps boxtee :)

Gonna go to the convenience store tonight and tryna scare the locals..

dsc01735wa5.jpg

w)taps hellweek zip up hood

XXL pro club tee

501XX `44 remakes

visvim buckminster suede chukkas

Very nice. But the jeans, are that that tight at the hem or do you tuck them in your socks or anything.

it's called pegging (sorta like tucking them into your socks)

they`re pegged or pinrolled. nothing like tucking into your sox. I wear short ankle socks so thats impossible anyway. I fold/roll the bottom of the jeans to taper them in at the base and show off the shoes, I usually have like a 1/2 cm gap between the pinroll and the socks. Cooler in summer also but I do it all year round.

oh yeah and whoever asked, yeah thats a real gun and I roll with Saes regularly : )

Do i need to buy a pair of puma evisus to rejoin niketalk?

it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to join niketalk, just don't expect to see any of my posts there.

regarding the jeans themselves, i really love the cut, but the denim quality is pretty subpar. also be advised that due to the nature of the dye used you can't expect much fading within the first few months. i've had these on for about 5-6 and it doesn't really show.