What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

To all the haters,

The only reason i put up links to my site is because I couldn't figure out how to post photos and it was easier to paste the link. If I was spamming, as some of you say, I was obviously barking up the wrong tree. I thought people on this chatboard might be interested in life and fashion in another part of the world. (supershoppers? superjetsetters?) I was wrong. Some of you are just super immature kids who have nothing better to do but insult people you don't know on anonymous chatboards. Grow up.

I'm outta here.

Peace out

Carrie

P.S. this chatboard is a scary place for girls, no wonder.........

dsc004885cw.jpg

US Army PT tee

thermal from Kmart

Supreme `01 sweatpants

socks by footlocker..

bummin it again today.

Inspiration for todays `I dont give a fuck` ensemble: Elliot in ET and the kids bro in The Goonies.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

Milspex....where the hell did that come from. Carrie has been plugging this site a lot but your response was fucking stupid. You just follow the hype anyway.... I bet if supreme made a leather miniskirt you'd rock that shit too.

--- Original message by DEPHT on Nov 18, 2005 03:09 PM

Follow the hype? nope, been wearing supreme since `98 coz I like it.

Quote:
Quote:

Milspex....where the hell did that come from. Carrie has been plugging this site a lot but your response was fucking stupid. You just follow the hype anyway.... I bet if supreme made a leather miniskirt you'd rock that shit too.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Nov 18, 2005 07:33 PM

MilSpec you for one are a deuche bag for have to say "been wearing supreme since `98." Keep gay comments like that to yourself. Everyone on here needs to chill the fuck out, smoke a joint or get some ass or something. It makes coming to this site shitty with everyone just fucking constantly hating and talking shit. Increase the peace and don't be a tool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MilSpec you for one are a deuche bag for have to say "been wearing supreme since `98." Keep gay comments like that to yourself. Everyone on here needs to chill the fuck out, smoke a joint or get some ass or something. It makes coming to this site shitty with everyone just fucking constantly hating and talking shit. Increase the peace and don't be a tool.

--- Original message by zimzima911 on Nov 18, 2005 07:45 PM

Fuck you, fucktard. I`ll say what the fuck I want. get plenty of `ass` - and I dont do drugs, fag. go get some posts, then come back.

Quote:

Milspex - you are a fuckin' tool.

Plain and simple.

--- Original message by Rectal on Nov 18, 2005 07:57 PM

nah hes a champ..

we dont want no ugly korean fag style pics

basically said wat a lot of ppl were thinkin.

lol big up...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by zimzima911 on Nov 18, 2005 07:45 PM

shit talking is fun. shit talking is entertaining, shit talking is a spice to boring normality.

fuck off. tools are cool too, they fix things.

Quote:

Milspex - you are a fuckin' tool.

Plain and simple.

--- Original message by Rectal on Nov 18, 2005 07:57 PM

thats funny comin from an assholeicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Quote:

After browsing this hilarious thread, I have some to the following conclusions -

Best dresser is Mouko - a very stylish young man.

Worst dresser is Milspex - this dude looks like a total bum.

Thank you and good night.

--- Original message by distortion on Nov 18, 2005 09:29 PM

good thing your opinion doesn't matter cuz you got "1" post. thank you and fuck you.

Holy shit. Dude, I have mad respect for Milspex. As opposed to many other posters, Milspex has such a distinct unique look that others just can't fuck with. Seriously, seems like a lot of people on this board are riding the Dior-skinny-heroine-style recently or the typical sneaker head steez, but seriously Milspex dress is on point. Mouko's style is on point as well but seriously comparing the two is like apples and oranges bro.

Quote:

After browsing this hilarious thread, I have some to the following conclusions -

Best dresser is Mouko - a very stylish young man.

Worst dresser is Milspex - this dude looks like a total bum.

Thank you and good night.

--- Original message by distortion on Nov 18, 2005 09:29 PM

Yeah I agree, Mouko is cool & yeah I look like a bum, but Im trying to look like one and I am one so I`ll take it as a complement.

Quote: who the hell is going to wipe my ass?

yo i've got a box of tissues i was gonna undeadstock today.

111805.jpg

in mourning because my favourite season is officially over - we had the first snowfall of the year.

new prada glasses

acnes

h&m hoodie

american apparel tshirt