Sup ya'll

Went for dinner and drinks in late afternoon/evening

Wore:

- Buzz Rickson Olive brown Rangoon shirt

- H&M black skinny tie

- G-star m65

- Warehouse 1930 jeans

- some fox hunting boots

djrajio is looking dapper. Must resist buying a fedora and looking like a fool, until I can spourt facial hair. icon_smile.gif

Quote:

^nice sweater!

--- Original message by yamakazi18 on Mar 12, 2006 06:21 PM

yeah coz westerners wearing stuff with Japanese text on it is almost as cool as Japs wearing shirts with Engrish on em icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

... Maybe Im wrong? maybe that shit is sooooooooooooo played out, its back again! Industry insiders fill us in, this summer I wanna get some baddass chinese character tattoos so people know Im deep and I can explain the meaning to chicks. Does anyone know what the Chinese character for `Played Out`?

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

1142549456783_DSC01363.JPG

Dior Homme Shades.

7 or 8 year old Supreme box tee.

Stussy BDU shorts -again.

Futura Trail Frees.

Shoulder bag I bought in Medellin, Colombia

AND, The Bayon, Angkor Wat, about to be sweating my fucking ass off.

Edited by Blanc0 on Mar 13, 2006 at 02:59 AM

Quote:

Sup ya'll

Went for dinner and drinks in late afternoon/evening

Wore:

- Buzz Rickson Olive brown Rangoon shirt

- H&M black skinny tie

- G-star m65

- Warehouse 1930 jeans

- some fox hunting boots

djrajio is looking dapper. Must resist buying a fedora and looking like a fool, until I can spourt facial hair. icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Mar 12, 2006 10:32 PM

Word, Rajio does justice to the fedora. Rajio, this summer I wanna see you in that fedora with a hawaiin shirt and cigar. Definition of BADASS.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

pete... nice!! good to see you got out of the factories and could check out the angkor ruins...

i need to get back there soon. is it as zoo'd out as i've heard? it's a shame that they're not limiting/restricting the number of visitors at all.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

The Bayon wasn't toooo bad, I went there first thing, but Ta Phrom(sp?) was packed and Angkor Wat was, well, as you'd expect by the end of the day, as I was leaving it was CRAZY crowded. I need more than one day there next time, but it was an AMAZING experience. I was psyched that I went by myself and not with any kind of group, I feel emotionally/ spiritually different after the visit...and I'm not that kind of person.

It's DEFINITELY zoo'd out...there needs to be some regulation.

Edited by Blanc0 on Mar 13, 2006 at 04:17 AM

Quote: yeah coz westerners wearing stuff with Japanese text on it is almost as cool as Japs wearing shirts with Engrish on em

... Maybe Im wrong? maybe that shit is sooooooooooooo played out, its back again! Industry insiders fill us in, this summer I wanna get some baddass chinese character tattoos so people know Im deep and I can explain the meaning to chicks. Does anyone know what the Chinese character for `Played Out`?

Lol. So true.

Edited by djrajio on Mar 13, 2006 at 06:11 AM

Quote: yeah coz westerners wearing stuff with Japanese text on it is almost as cool as Japs wearing shirts with Engrish on em

You know what, I couldn't agree more! I was under the impression that the glyphs on the sweater were just that, signs without meaning. It does remotely look like Kanji, but I don't think it's supposed to say something.. Typography devoid of denotation. If it is an actual alphabet, consider me shame-stricken! It's going out with the upcoming wardrobe revamp anyway, it's too big (like most of my stuff).

Edited by strillo on Mar 13, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Anything less than two Ukiyo-e full sleeves would be a severe disappointment IMHO. Only cost you about

$8,000. G'wan. You know you wanna ....

started out with a pair of citizens, with about 3/8" too much butt cleavage showing

switched to a pair of evisus with the most horrific front rise ever

took it to old faithfuls, james, best fitting for chicks undoubtled

rdoubleu long tee

lt wt sweater with bizarre thumb holes in it

destroyed chucks

-R

Quote:

sXXXe

what APC model are your jeans? they have no selvedge. are they the tight model worn loose?

--- Original message by haptronic on Mar 14, 2006 12:02 PM

i uploaded the wrong picture of the vans!!

i wear APC NEW STANDARD on the mirrow pic and MUSTANG x CORNELIA DREHER on the vans pic!

sorry!!

...DRESS TO IMPRESS...