What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yeah... sorry ultra_v - i've seen the nexus 7 star wars blanket joints as well. i think they were on the insides tho (but they may have been reversible?)...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:

DSCN2782.jpg

juicy terry cloth hoodie

plain white tank top

leggings

sparkle flats

green skirt from chaudry i dunno i got it at saks. lol

--- Original message by styled_ on Mar 11, 2006 12:31 AM

My imagination is running wild....

Quote:

Helloooooo nurse! icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by Brad Pitt on Mar 11, 2006 02:07 AM

haha best quote ever but if you guys actually want to see some some chicks, hit up the fashion spot. some of those girls have CRAZY fucking style.

anyways. thanks witts. howd you do that.

patagonia beanie

supreme scatter weave

supreme shirt

surplus m-65

edwins

g-shock

nike fogs

and etymotic er-4p

Edited by red on Mar 12, 2006 at 03:15 PM

Edited by red on Mar 12, 2006 at 09:03 PM

Quote:

yoo doogle, i appreciate your concern.. im unfamiliar with nexus?? can you PM me a link? but i dunno know if i wanna see? it might ruin my mood.. not to mention the 200 piece run im currently workin with? damn.. hmm what a predicament

--- Original message by ultra_V on Mar 10, 2006 09:10 PM

nexus 7 did a series of goretex denim garments last summer that was on exhibit in stussy san francisco for a month. all kinds of cartoon bedsheets were used in the lining of jackets.

a year prior to that there was some regular denim jackets made with the same linings. circa 04 spring.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

hey fade to black - u have the same pose in all these pics, i was wonderin, are you standing straight up or are u bending your knees a little?

--- Original message by pokpok on Mar 12, 2006 12:14 AM

no im not...my legs are a little crooked by nature (alright that makes me sound like i'm handicapped...lemme explain better: even when I'm standing fully straight, my legs still appear slightly bent...what is the term for this: bow legged?)

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote: AZNINVASION- yoo your made negative, why i ask.

I don't understand a word you just said.

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 11, 2006 09:38 PM

I think he meant to ask, "you're so negative...why?"

don't shoot me i'm just the messenger.

i think ultra_V brings up a good point though...the dynamic of this thread has indeed gone slightly off track lately...my last post was a good example. wtf do y'all expect, want me to do some goofy poses where i'm holding a cigarette in my mouth, tugging at my collar and shit? I just stand there for the 2 seconds it takes to capture the shot of the outfit...i thought this thread was about the clothes, instead people are going off about how i look like i'm about to kill someone and i can't stand up straight.

Edited by Fade to Black on Mar 12, 2006 at 01:16 AM

Spring is finally starting to arrive in Tokyo...weather warm enough to allow me to rock casual dandyism today....

Cream/white spring hat

Oliver People sunglasses

Nano-universe striped shirt with paint effects

Black Nano-universe cotton sweater

Dior Homme One-button blazer

Nudie Slim Jims

Alfredo Bannister shoes

2006031217110003jv.jpg

2006031217130008eu.jpg

Guest Fade to Black

Cool outfit rajio...that image seems like what would happen if a younger Tom Wolfe style dandy went black instead of white. And the black blazer-black sweater-white shirt combo is a look i'm always rockin so that hits close to home.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: AZNINVASION- yoo your made negative, why i ask.

I don't understand a word you just said.

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 11, 2006 09:38 PM

I think he meant to ask, "you're so negative...why?"

don't shoot me i'm just the messenger.

i think ultra_V brings up a good point though...the dynamic of this thread has indeed gone slightly off track lately...my last post was a good example. wtf do y'all expect, want me to do some goofy poses where i'm holding a cigarette in my mouth, tugging at my collar and shit? I just stand there for the 2 seconds it takes to capture the shot of the outfit...i thought this thread was about the clothes, instead people are going off about how i look like i'm about to kill someone and i can't stand up straight.

Edited by Fade to Black on Mar 12, 2006 at 01:16 AM

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Mar 12, 2006 01:13 AM

word man...

feelin the fits as always..

i wish i could wear more form fitting clothes.. and shit that is worn at my waist.. but i dont like my torso to leg ratio.. hence the sagging and big shirts, gives a apperence of a e-longated torso and shorter legs.. which is appealing in my perspective

Edited by ultra_V on Mar 12, 2006 at 03:04 AM