What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I knew it was a matter of time before MyName rocked some Visvims. They actually look good though.

Thanks, I've actually posted me wearing 'em before. You must of passed over it or assumed I was another person since I try not to dress as loud as I usually do when I wear these.

Plus, this is the only shoe shot I've posted here. I figure the majority of the members don't really care too much for a close-up of a sneaker but rather the outfit as a whole.

For the brands of shirts that you wear, you pull off some good fits FAM0US. And I'm not knocking Gap/BR/Hollister/etc (well, Hollister I am), it's just that you don't spend as much money as a lot of people on here and you still manage to look good (no homo).

But you do need some variety, man. Something besides a t-shirt and jeans.

my name, ive really been dreading those bold, big graphic tees youve been sporting, but this striped one makes the whole outfit loads better. big improvement over the others i say. where in orlando are you? (follow up in the chat edition)

solistik, that sweater is DAMN cool. you and stunt should start an "mackin' 101" thread with moves like those

f_DSC02943m_e73d71e.jpg

gap

material boy

air jordan

wow!

sooo many designers are doing those kinds of pants now, but you don't (at least i have't) see many people wearing them yet.....i like it!

071507.jpg

The heather gray with navy Horseman is easily the illest Polo there is. I left mine at an open face coke buffet in the suburbs and I've regretted it ever since.

And My Name, that's a huge improvement from the other shit you've been wearing. Where'd you get your Visvims?