What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

5xyqyrq.jpg

4mlt661.jpg

4ujqtev.jpg

ManontheMoon

Levi's (looking like shit, time for a hot soak)

Spring Court

Underground Resistance bag heart.gif

always loved the spring courts great shoes.. to bad they don;t sell them in my area anymore :(

picture013qk5.jpg

krell

pbjs

chucks

secret unflattering bonus picture for picture clickers.

I'm really liking the looks neme216 and Bill. Both look really different from eachother but am really feeling the overall look and the fit of the clothes.

I'm with you on that Lucas.

I wish to have as much style as tangerine when I get a little older, the dude was killin' it twenty years ago and is still killin' it now.

Dope Curry AM1's kixslf.

I hope I don't catch too much flack for most of the brands I wear, just pretend there's no graphic on the tee if you'd like. From what I've seen this stuff isn't praised too much around these parts.

Anyway, I dub this outfit purple people eater with a side of skittle jizz...the colors didn't come out too well 'cause the sun wasn't out but you get the point.

sufu4.jpg

-CROOKS

-TH

-SVEN

-GR

sf140dz4.png

Sample Tee/45rpm/Rogan "Cut 1"/Con/Henry Cuir/Cutler & Cross

i dont like the fit of the jeans. the slouche button area, the wide leg opening, etc. i have no problem with loose fitting denim, its just in the past, those problematic areas have always bothered me.

i remember always having to pull up the top button so it stays under the belt. and i always hated how wide leg openings appeared to be eating my shoe. especially slim/lowcut shoes.

thats why i opted for more fitted denim.

edit: the problems are made worse by the tight shirt. again, no hate. just my opinion and my experiences.

edit: edit: what ever happened to the rogan following on here? i remember in 2005, when i actually considered buying a pair because of the future.

^Your fit is on point to me. I appretiate the variety of styles in this thread.

I don't get what is so "on point" about that fit. Looks like I can just pick out any old tee and wear it with jeans and it'll look the same. I've never understood the whole streetwear asthetic or how some people can compliment them just because they're wearing a "dope" tee. However, some people on this forum (i.e. soundbomber and others I can't recall right now) do it in a way that I can appreciate because they put depth and fit into the equation.

I don't get what is so "on point" about that fit. Looks like I can just pick out any old tee and wear it with jeans and it'll look the same. I've never understood the whole streetwear asthetic or how some people can compliment them just because they're wearing a "dope" tee. However, some people on this forum (i.e. soundbomber and others I can't recall right now) do it in a way that I can appreciate because they put depth and fit into the equation.

Everything you say is true but and I agree, but personally I feel his fit is on point. Some people on this forum get all excited because someone is wearing a pair of Dior with skanky pair Chucks. Again I have an appreciation for the different styles in this thread. I wouldn't personally wear what he is wearing, but it doesn't mean I can't like it. Anyway this thread is not for extraneous chatter as the mods have stated, so lets get back to the fits.

i dont like the fit of the jeans. the slouche button area, the wide leg opening, etc. i have no problem with loose fitting denim, its just in the past, those problematic areas have always bothered me.edit: the problems are made worse by the tight shirt. again, no hate. just my opinion and my experiences.

No prob's. What's funny to me is the tee I'm wearing feels slouchy!, good fuck'n job I didn't size down.

The Rogans are for days at work when shit can get fucked and the gonads can take a vacation from my slimmer fitting jeans.