What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Yo why do you like so angry lightin playa this shit is not so serious go down to the next picture like woah this dude is about to come out the screen like a ferocious lion but it doesn't matter because by the time you bend down to fix your laces.. haha

Yup...

Picture154.jpg

Yo why do you like so angry lightin playa this shit is not so serious go down to the next picture like woah this dude is about to come out the screen like a ferocious lion but it doesn't matter because by the time you bend down to fix your laces.. haha

lol, straight comedy. But yeah, it started to drizzle, that's why I made that face lol.

kenthenoob, nice Chucks...

this post blew my mind.. i read it 3 times and still cant understand what hes trying to say

457704492_264e1ac6cf.jpg

If you had a bat and helmet I would swear you are off to play in a 5 day Cricket test....not that thats a bad thing, I love Cricket, the World Cup is on right now. Go Black Caps.

Bro, are you dumb? What is it that you are trying express? I had to take a break from SuFu after reading this. I feel like my brain was raped, or atleast touched in some wrong way. Please apologize.

man I want whatever peyote you're eating.

this post blew my mind.. i read it 3 times and still cant understand what hes trying to say
Bro, are you dumb? What is it that you are trying express? I had to take a break from SuFu after reading this. I feel like my brain was raped, or atleast touched in some wrong way. Please apologize.
man I want whatever peyote you're eating.

lol @ the responses...

isn't wearing a fred perry to a fred perry store opening kinda like wearing a band's shirt when you go to see them?

i kinda get what you're saying. but i think its slightly different, and I cant explain it .

exams over.

post exam celebrations: a walk in the town.

wdyw_22.jpg

gucci

pull and bear

bossini

casio gold watch

urban outfitters

skulls 5010s

to phantom of the opera, against backdrop of a less-than-exemplary piece of student art on dislay.

wawyt0413cd1.jpg

mango bolero

tatty devine wooden wings necklace

chatuchak tank top

marc jacobs handbag

o.z.o.c skirt

aunt's hand-me-down boots

i don't know if it's because it's my first time in boots - i think it looks odd on me. i need longer legs.