What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

you just dropped the niketalk hypebeast for the superfuture hypebeast

no offence or anything

we take inspiration from every outlet in our lives. Why should It make a difference where its from? It is impossible not to be influenced by what you see, especielly if it looks good. There are a lot of very stylish muthufuckas on this board...and im sure a few things on ST have greatly influenced your own personal tastes. I could be wrong but would you have those Skulls perhaps if not for ST?

Its all good though, no offense taken.

edit*

carl....hahahahaahahah indeed. I had it all down aside from the vans though for real. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

cool im glad you didnt take that the wrong way, im not trying to be a jerk. and i agree, absolutely taking influence is good, and i do, but i still dress like a (stylish) 19 year old urban male for the most part, meaning that i don't fit the sweater, peacoat, laceups (on a daily basis) thats become par for the course here in the last few months. i love dressing up, but its definately not an every day thing. i'd rather see originality than another one of the same fits.

like that bill guy. hes cool.

edit: hahaha i wrote that before bill posted directly above me. weird

I definitely have the same dilemma Kix/Sean has. Working where I do, I sell streetwear all day long to a lot of kids in evisu, bape and LRG. But, at the same time, I'm 25 and have evolved my sense of style a little. I try to take the best of both and put something together that just looks good to me, regardless of if I'm "wearing the brands right"

we take inspiration from every outlet in our lives. Why should It make a difference where its from? It is impossible not to be influenced by what you see, especielly if it looks good. There are a lot of very stylish muthufuckas on this board...and im sure a few things on ST have greatly influenced your own personal tastes. I could be wrong but would you have those Skulls perhaps if not for ST?

Its all good though, no offense taken.

edit*

carl....hahahahaahahah indeed. I had it all down aside from the vans though for real. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

u're a trendhopper though. wasnt it jsut last month that you were constantly rockign stupid bandanas everywhere.

u're a trendhopper though. wasnt it jsut last month that you were constantly rockign stupid bandanas everywhere.

This site is one big trend :P There are a few people who go off and do their own thing but in all honesty, what's wrong with those who see something they like and jack it? Even people like Milspex who are considered to have their own 'unique' style take cues from others.

Fuck, I sit around and look at runway outfits for inspiration when new seasons drop. Fashion is all about hopping trends, and if you do it early you look hot and if you catch em late you get the 3rd degree :)

i wore a bandanna like two days ago. I still wear lots and lots of "streetwear" but like bill said, its nice to change it up and dress up a bit everyonce and a while. Like i haev stated before. I still love shoes, and streetwear.

I think I'm going to invent a new article of clothing, to keep things original. Hmm.. what will it be?

waywt5uz9.png

H&M jacket/shirt - Uniqlo - Converse

^^^ you got a standing picture?/..i really want to see how those diors fit with those MJ vans

I snapped two.

At first they were bunched up at the top

img4250rz2.th.jpg

and then I pulled them down over the shoe

img4249eg6.th.jpg

let me know if you were looking for something else

edit: keep in mind that I've got freakishly long legs so even with this 36" length there isn't much stacking unless it builds on the top of the shoe.

img2124dw1.jpg

blurry @ work.

when i wear those native american vans i have to play my ipod real loud on the train to drown out the laughter. haha. well worth it though.

Im pretty goddamn jealous of you're great fits all the goddamn time. :)

Thats a really hard shoe to not like. I think its awesome he wears them so often.

Yeah, alot of people think I'm crazy when I comment on them. With sneakers, I generally prefer them more narrow and streamlined, probably because I'm a bit flat-footed :P. In most cases, I think bigger, clunkier basketball shoes feel out of place (when worn with jeans) for streetwear and should be reserved for the courts, which is why I was taken aback when I saw chard's waywt post today. A true exception in my book -- maybe it was the color coordination or the fit of the jeans, or a combination of the two that managed to smoothen out the clunky-ness and made it look superdope.

On a sidenote, rocking paratroopers pegged mid-calf a-la-milspex also helps to accomplish this feat.

Yeah, alot of people think I'm crazy when I comment on them. With sneakers, I generally prefer them more narrow and streamlined, probably because I'm a bit flat-footed :P. In most cases, I think bigger, clunkier basketball shoes feel out of place for streetwear and should be reserved for the courts, which is why I was taken aback when I saw chard's waywt post today. A true exception in my book -- maybe it was the color coordination or the fit of the jeans, or a combination of the two that managed to smoothen out the clunky-ness and made it look superdope.

On a sidenote, rocking paratroopers pegged mid-calf a-la-milspex also helps to accomplish this feat.

I understand where you're coming from being size 11 flat footed with skinny feet. But I rock 3's because I have to.