What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Damn' date=' that's a sexy pair of shoes! How much were they?[/quote']

i think they were about 520 when they came out, which is about in line with what every the important shoe from the runway seems to go for, pretty rarely they pop up on ebay but are fairly common on Y! japan i see but still command serious money ie greater than 400 dollars. If you're interested in them i wouldn't buy them used if at all possible because they are very thin and contort to your feet and would probably look old and beat up if you got a used pair, and with the shoe supposedly it's wise to buy at least a half size bigger because they are so thin and your feet bones will stick out otherwise

then again you def don't have to get the dior ones, i'm sure you can find jazz shoes for 10% of the cost, or hell get a pair of swears for 80% of the look at 20% of the cost and they're probably more "fashion forward" anyways

i think they were about 520 when they came out, which is about in line with what every the important shoe from the runway seems to go for, pretty rarely they pop up on ebay but are fairly common on Y! japan i see but still command serious money ie greater than 400 dollars. If you're interested in them i wouldn't buy them used if at all possible because they are very thin and contort to your feet and would probably look old and beat up if you got a used pair, and with the shoe supposedly it's wise to buy at least a half size bigger because they are so thin and your feet bones will stick out otherwise

then again you def don't have to get the dior ones, i'm sure you can find jazz shoes for 10% of the cost, or hell get a pair of swears for 80% of the look at 20% of the cost and they're probably more "fashion forward" anyways

The main reason I like the DH ones is because of the shinny lambskin!

i feel you man, but as a brand sensitive person it irks me if i see, say someone wearing nikes with adidas socks, to be perfectly honest, id prefere brandless items any day of the week.

Yeah I dig it, having big logos on shit can be annoying (sometimes, sometimes I don't mind it if maybe it's subtle or adds to the design)... I guess it would look pretty wierd perpetrating with clothes that had huge logos on them... like nikes and a t with a hugh adidas logo and then a puma bag, sorta like an overload on logos... anyways, what are u gunna do? as long as companies keep putting logos on good shit we'll just have to put up with it ;)