What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Every time I look in this thread you repeat the same comment on near enough every page..... Its nice to be complimentary, but seeing the same comment day after day gets a little bland and unnecessary in my opinion.

I appreciate your comment and will take it into consideration. Would you rather me write something long and obnoxious? I don't want to and nor will I. What you need to realize is that this is an internet forum and I feel that I should keep my responses short and to the point in this particular topic. If you feel my comments are bland and unnecessary you can simply block me and none of my comments will be visible to you.

Every time I look in this thread you repeat the same comment on near enough every page..... Its nice to be complimentary, but seeing the same comment day after day gets a little bland and unnecessary in my opinion.

I appreciate your comment and will take it into consideration. Would you rather me write something long and obnoxious? I don't want to and nor will I. What you need to realize is that this is an internet forum and I feel that I should keep my responses short and to the point in this particular topic. If you feel my comments are bland and unnecessary you can simply block me and none of my comments will be visible to you.

Nicholas, just out of curiousity... how old are you?

you seem to be into a lot of oldschool shit, but you look very young.

anyways, nice fit.

I'm only 17, but the shop I work at distributes oldschool Powell Peralta and some other old school stuff. I love it!

anyways, nice fit.

I'm only 17, but the shop I work at distributes oldschool Powell Peralta and some other old school stuff. I love it!

anyways, nice fit.

Yeah good boy, I remember from another thread you had some re-issue powell tees and maybe one vintage. Last good skate tee I had was a Mike V Elephant, worn it untill it disintegrated

anyways, nice fit.

Yeah good boy, I remember from another thread you had some re-issue powell tees and maybe one vintage. Last good skate tee I had was a Mike V Elephant, worn it untill it disintegrated

pretty generic outfit but i was taking a few pictures of the fit of my calis:

IMG_1518s.jpg

aa leisure shirt

julian red california no wash

tigers, mexico 66

i soaked the calis because they were a bit looser than i liked when i first got them. they fit rather well now in my opinion. i picked them up from heartworm in the supermarket.