What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

NN tee,

Uniqlo jeans which i had tapered in korea for £1 :P

uniqlo socks and some black pointees (cough*topman)cough :P )

can of lemon chu-hi!

yoyogi008.jpg

beautiful day out in Yoyogi park,,,,,

fuck me jake that is some thick grass you are sitting on!

wear14.jpg

lad musician

thrift store

brooks brothers

marc jacob vans

Looking very fly.

Mikey - Ahem. You're welcome for the hoody. ;)

And what the fuck is dane doing on here with that superdenim? I could have sworn i had shit pitched at me a couple months ago for posting here and now...has it really come to this?

Dope fit sXXXe. I wish I would've bought that King Stampede Fitted when I was at Union last week. Plus the girl who works there is just gorgeous.

Carl, I can't stand to see Spirdon's anymore, Nick has completely played those out.

wow. where did you get that beyond shirt? amazing.

someday has to be one of my favorite hardcore songs ever.

They played two reunion shows over the winter(DC and CT). I picked it up at the DC one.

The show was fun, but unfortunately the weather was really bad so the turnout wasn't great, and audience enthusiasm wasn't very good either(which seems to be the norm in the DC area). How someone could stand still during Vitality confuses me, but whatever. I was glad to have been able to see them.

Edit: I don't know why I put NJ originally. It was DC and CT.

They played two reunion shows over the winter(DC and New Jersey). I picked it up at the DC one.

The show was fun, but unfortunately the weather was really bad so the turnout wasn't great, and audience enthusiasm wasn't very good either(which seems to be the norm in the DC area). How someone could stand still during Vitality confuses me, but whatever. I was glad to have been able to see them.

they played ct too. show was amazing, so glad i got to see them.

I know! In the past few years I've seen Beyond, BOLD, Underdog, Lifetime, 108, Damnation A.D., Hoover, Gorilla Biscuits, and some others I was too young to have seen the first time around. Kinda mad that I missed Youth of Today and Burn when they did shows, but I'll survive.