What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hey man, i aint knocking ur style dark, its original and says something

but doesnt it kinda bug u that u are emulating a style of dress that is usually found on streetkids, except they dont TRY to look like that?

hey man, i aint knocking ur style dark, its original and says something

but doesnt it kinda bug u that u are emulating a style of dress that is usually found on streetkids, except they dont TRY to look like that?

Hmm. I don't fully understand. I get inspired what to wear from diff stuff. Today I wore that because I knew it might drizzle, but still feeling body cool in case it didn't, it's functional. I saw a bum dress like these before. I wouldn't even say this style is original. I never thought about anything when I dress and go out. I just go. So no it doesn't bug me at all, why should it?, I'm having fun. It's great to live in a city where people don't care and you can freely express your mood, be as eccentric as you can be and they aren't going to judge you.

Hmm. I don't fully understand. I get inspired what to wear from diff stuff. Today I wore that because I knew it might drizzle, but still feeling body cool in case it didn't, it's functional. I saw a bum dress like these before. I wouldn't even say this style is original. I never thought about anything when I dress and go out. I just go. So no it doesn't bug me at all, why should it?, I'm having fun. It's great to live in a city where people don't care and you can freely express your mood, be as eccentric as you can be and they aren't going to judge you.

hope u didnt take my comment negatively, it may have come accross that way.

the functional part i can see, however anytime dior homme is part of an esemble , there is some thought put into it.

it would make me take notice definetly if i saw u walking down the street, however it is good that u wear what u like and in a way that expresses ur own interests without fear of being judged.

its better to do that, then actively dress to gain the most favor from the most amount of ppl

Cool man! Well if you're talking about the SS07, I'm not so happy with that too.

Yeah, I was talking about the SS07 line. Although, I'm really liking Ann Demeulemeester's line for that season, along with some pieces from Yohji Yamamoto's.

hope u didnt take my comment negatively, it may have come accross that way.

the functional part i can see, however anytime dior homme is part of an esemble , there is some thought put into it.

it would make me take notice definetly if i saw u walking down the street, however it is good that u wear what u like and in a way that expresses ur own interests without fear of being judged.

its better to do that, then actively dress to gain the most favor from the most amount of ppl

Nah, plus if ever it was I can seriously take negative remarks, no probs man. Re wearing DH sneakers, yes I've been using it to skate. Just for cruising tho, when I want to do tricks all day I use my beat up Vans Sk8 Hi's. Today I had to meet up with someone and was running late, that's were skating came in. I know it was gonna be minimal skating so I put them sneakers on plus these are comfy for just lounging around with my friend. Sneakers are sneakers no matter if they are expensive I use them for whatever and don't mind them getting worn out faster. Same with jeans, I'll wipe dirt on them, since that's what they're made to be, a protection for your skin, even if they're designer jeans. Do people skate here in their Dior jeans? I think some do. Some will feel different about an expensive footwear and put their sneakers in shelves like a collection to only look at, and I'm cool with people doing that too. It's all about what makes us happy. So there.

waywt14ql6.jpg

Custom tailored hoodie

Uniqlo tank

Tripp pants converted to shorts

Dior Homme Sneakers

I'm loving the hoodie and might shamelessly steal your idea, did you take a vintage shirt, cut the sleeves and had a hood made with those? Or did you use two shirts?

Ey Fuuma. Everything is cut and sew. My friend who's an indie fashion designer made that for me! Tho I think you can do that vintage idea as well, deconstruction diy style.

That would be fantastic Asterix. If you do just yell, I'll know its you. Good luck with those tickets! Just what I told you before, the gorgeous women are overflowing here!