What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Seeing a girl in a Japanese brand of denim is so refreshing compared to the 7s and Citizens thatI am forced (that's right, forced) to stare at all day. My only complaint is the poor disressing job on the honeycombs. We just need to get you into a pair of dry Gaishas or Lindas and you'll be good to go! Welcome to the forum and nice sn.

Guest StuckOnStupid

Canice or Diamonds, i dont know who i want to wake up to next more.

Lowery's suit is amazing

Tangerine & 78 is on point as usual

d0987669-4c58-4bf8-8423-4d30382f739.jpg

top detail:

Picture004.jpg

bottom:

Picture005.jpg

i cant take a picture worth a shit.

j lindemaburger hoodie(i washed this shit and it shrank from XL to Xtra-Young, is it too small to pull off now you think?)

banana republic tee

black slim jims

beeswax wallabees

what? me? worry?

Prett nice GB. Are you wearing the Dior Homme Chanel jacket?

no that looks like the ss05 tux jacket (I know this b/c I was pressed to have that one for a while, now I don't have the budget) anyways it looks sick. to GB may I recommend taking that damn cheap monday label off the jeans if you are going to wear it with a $1000+ jacket?

Wow, the stacking on your sams is real nice. whats your height / inseam?

im 6' even, and the inseam shrunk hardly any from the original 38", so theyre at least 36"

tangerine, thanks dood, youre the only one who got it :/

Hey, you're from Cleveland right? Steelhead?

Ya...I'm from Cleveland but I'm in Connecticut now. I was just fishing for brown trout. It is way too late for steelhead fishing, plus I don't fish for them much because there are a ton of jackasses that fish then and the rivers and fucking dirty.