What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
IMG_9489.jpg

ann demeulemesster jacket.

ann demeulemeester blouse.

acne jeans.

black shoes.

damn. one of the best dressed caucasions on this board (i think).

v-neck - aa

trousers - jil sander ((by jil sander)

slippers - peal & co. exclusive for brooks brothers

jil3.jpgjil2.jpg

the neglected half of my collection:

(l - r)

costume national, jil sander (by jil sander)

costume national, costume national

miu miu, costume national

adidas, nose

rack.jpg

20070601.jpg

supreme

nbhd eu.ed

supreme

h&m

dior homme

supreme

shorts are kind of wonky, they were a quick impulse buy before travelling to baltimore's deadly heat.

Reminds of Milspex for a sec there. All good xpect the Dior's, think the Dior shoes don't fit into your streetwear garments.

nice chrisj! the only thing missing is a dreadlock wig, a blunt in your mouth, and possibly a jamaican heritage.

Out of curiosity, and sorry if this has been asked before, but what kind of cameras you guys use to take your pictures?

digital

seenmy - your last and third last posts have been two of your best fits by far....great to see you going a little dressier and experimenting with styles other than your usual streetwear-ish steez. keep it up man.

valhalla - omnigods look great.

superbobo - good as always

still - i want to like that fit....but the red jeans just look way too tight imo. maybe they wouldnt be too tight if they were black or another darker colour...that would be a great fit if the jeans were sized up a little.

whizkit - your house is fucking dope

rirawin - those sandals really let the rest of your fit down imo...other than that, wicked stuff.

DUM - one of the best fits ever. i want to meet this friendly little chap. looks like the type who would have some brilliant stories to tell.

chubrock - yes yes yes. fantastic fit mate.

jmatsu - didnt you hear....? the gay quaker pilgrim look is in vogue. get on it.

mixtapes - nice

lol jpgm, your fits are nice, but your pose can easily be replaced with one another just like paris hilton's smile.

^^^did that make any sense?

your analogy is kind of muddled but i get what you're saying. the same thing occurred to me as well.

if jpgm's band gigs don't work out, he can always get a job as a store mannequin

haha i hear you guys....i can never be fucked leaving my room to take snaps anymore, so its the same background most times these days. maybe ill try and change up my pose a little rather than the same old vacant stare.

Bill, Bobo: will get on it. Bill I was already wondering if you actually had suspender buttons on the inside of the waist band. It looks really nice, but not sure about comfort? I have to get some more suspenders, those Lee ones are the only ones with button loops I've got. I have some more but with clips and that throws the whole look off imho.

Here's how the button's look inside the waist band. They're regular flat buttons; no shanks, so they sit flush against the fabric. Can't feel them at all.

edit: just realized this is a good pic that shows the little stash pocket these jeans came with...same fabric that lines the pockets

IMG_0666.jpg

v-neck - aa

trousers - jil sander ((by jil sander)

slippers - peal & co. exclusive for brooks brothers

the neglected half of my collection:

(l - r)

costume national, jil sander (by jil sander)

costume national, costume national

miu miu, costume national

adidas, nose

rack.jpg

Oh man, nice.

thats right felix, you kill it everytime.

nice shorts rirawin.

wdyw_67.jpg

AAA \ sc47s \ birks.

Surprised nobody rep. this..

By far the nicest roll ups - brought to perfection with some highly evolved and worn in Birkenstocks ..

10 points, plongin....:)

Icarus told me "not to do anything he wouldn't" tonight. So I took it all the way.

6gugqcx.jpg

Ray Ban Wayfarer II

APC button down

Marc Jacobs belt

APC "New Cure" trousers

Vintage Bally brogued cap toes

Charizard pin

also the pinrolls are too high, look like capri pants. sorry, straight homo.

i think homme.homme's outfit looks fine, just that the jumper and shoes were a bit bright and the bag looks normal to me and alot of the stuff now is unisex anyway

a few posts too late, but have you compared the quality of diors vs whiteplimsolls.com? I mean there is a serious gap in how the two shoes are constructed..

second that. quality is of much difference in the aspect of a cheap replica and the real deal. u dont always pay for whats worth, but u cant go wrong with dior i reckon.;)