cheers!

KIX- you be bitin my blur steez.....

out to the winebar:

IMG_0019.jpg

costume national one button

costume national blue/white stripe shirt

luc pants

cp shoes

the jacket is a wool/rayon/nylon blend, gives it a wrinkly kind of feel, to go with the linen pants.

room.jpg

tunic by john ray for gucci s/s 05

shorts by john ray for gucci s/s 06

"david" sandals by stefano pilati for ysl s/s 06

sorry dude i think those shorts are AWFUL on you. i've never been to LA but wouldn't some linen pants be a little better? they could still be white, i'm just sayin' . . .

the shirt, on the other hand, kicks ass.

sorry dude i think those shorts are AWFUL on you. i've never been to LA but wouldn't some linen pants be a little better? they could still be white, i'm just sayin' . . .

hahaha. all that shit must be expensive too. those sandals are straight out of gladiator.

I wholly disagree. Keep on, keepin' on, dude. I'm a big advocate of the tennis short/shorter short style, and the 70's era, playboy mystique it conveys. Watchmyhead, where/when did you cop your Ray-era shorts? I've got a Tom Ford-era style that I scooped for less $100 at an outlet.

I wholly disagree. Keep on, keepin' on, dude. I'm a big advocate of the tennis short/shorter short style, and the 70's era, playboy mystique it conveys. Watchmyhead, where/when did you cop your Ray-era shorts? I've got a Tom Ford-era style that I scooped for less $100 at an outlet.

I agree, those shorts are great. They look very casual and relaxed without throwing me back to the country club.

No family potrait, random people, but adds to the pic.

The way/direction you look and the context really works to suggest it's YOUR family, I'd keep that away from the wife/gf cause she's bound to think you're starting another franchise somewhere, sailor style.

KIX- you be bitin my blur steez.....

out to the winebar:

IMG_0019.jpg

costume national one button

costume national blue/white stripe shirt

luc pants

cp shoes

the jacket is a wool/rayon/nylon blend, gives it a wrinkly kind of feel, to go with the linen pants.

very nice.