What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Hap: You consistently kill it. The Pick with you and that girl is real slick.

Stay Handsome: I like the long fitting jacket with the real slim scrunched jeans, Plus the fur hood really sets it off lovely. That's a good pick up well rocked.

DocGnar: APC's look good. The whole outfit is subtle but everything fits perfectly and looks kind of effortless. Evidence that once again that "fit" is the key to it. I need to look into Unis cause some of those pieces you have look quality.

Bill: Best outfit I've seen from you. Big up the white tee massive. Classic.

@Work: Always comes with it. Maybe I'll see you at Supreme tomorrow. Believe it or not I don't own anything they make. It was always a love hate thing with them. My boy used to work there. But back when I was a young buck, I saw the brand as little more to than a way to package a lifestyle that the whole click was living and sell it to people who didn't live that shit. As I've gotten older, it's changed to more of a quiet interest, but its still hard for me to pull the trigger, we'll see come tomorrow. But keep rockin those J's with the Diors and the fitteds. You do it better than many.

Easy.

dane.....photoshop and brighten your pics...5 seconds...

No need when you do it for me :) Thanks for coming through last night and have fun in SF, I'll be sure to root for jwill on sunday haha. See you guys next week.

Me at the desk...haha

10deep New Era

Nike

Stussy

APC

Un-Van-Tiffany's

SophmoreYear031.jpg

nice - but i always wondered - does the jacket look dumb with the vest attached when worn?

I rocked it with the vest at the outside once, it looked a bit more formal, I think it looks cool... I think I can also wear the vest inside the jacket and it would look kindda like I'm rocking a suit inside or something... lol... I don't have any pic of me rocking it with the vest installed, I'll post one when I have one...

Hooray for school officially starting again...

Penguin v-neck sweater

Rugby Ralph Lauren Peacoat

Fruit of the Loom tshirt under sweater

APC New standards

sorry abou the blurry pic...hard to take pics liek that with no flash on, etc.

SF10407.jpg

Nice peacoat. How much did it run you?

m_8a908288d32842d1651cf493693588e2.jpg

Carhartt

10 Deep Scarff

Rugby Polo Peacoat

Nudies

Aged-ass wallabees

January4-07%282%29.jpgJanuary4-07%281%29.jpg

Thrift Blazer

$10 Button Up (Don't even bother to tell me how much you hate the cuffs. I like them; and I will continue to wear them like this)

APC New Cure

Italian-made loafers

nice and sophisticated look, those new cures might be my next denim purchase, are they selvedge?

No need when you do it for me :) Thanks for coming through last night and have fun in SF, I'll be sure to root for jwill on sunday haha. See you guys next week.

Me at the desk...haha

10deep New Era

Nike

Stussy

APC

Un-Van-Tiffany's

SophmoreYear031.jpg

that just makes me want a pair of tiffs even MORE, too bad i don't have $400 freaking lying around

everyone here is asian!

I wish I were asian.....

nice and sophisticated look, those new cures might be my next denim purchase, are they selvedge?

Thanks. Actually, these are not selvedge. Still nice jeans though. I've only had them for about two weeks now, but I really like the fit.