What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

so how much did you pay her carl?

about three fiddy.

I was just as suprised by what she said as she was by what i asked her. Its just too bad my filiming was shitty so you couldnt have seen both of our faces. Oh well, tommorow is another adventure.

Thanks ande.

I am trying to figure out what's the best way to catalog the video waywt. Maybe everyone who posts a video should include the text "video waywt" (or similar tag) to aid in searching?

i say just make its own thread, it will be much easier to find. i just recorded a video while at work, its uploading to youtube right now. i call it superscrub.

i say just make its own thread, it will be much easier to find. i just recorded a video while at work, its uploading to youtube right now. i call it superscrub.

I thought of that, but the idea has been put forth that stills and video should both be posted; don't want to make people have to post in two separate threads, do we?

I thought of that, but the idea has been put forth that stills and video should both be posted; don't want to make people have to post in two separate threads, do we?

true but it would make finding videos much easier than shifting through pages worth of waywt to find videos. so what do u suggest?

Love the way she tells you she's been in a car accident, yet you still insist on her to say the word "asterix" priceless :D That's SF dedication right there.

Yo Rirawin. Your jacket is made by JOURNAL standard, not `Journey` Standard. Just so you know...grrr

Shit, I never look at WAYWT anymore........good thread.

- Bespoke tweed cap

- Topman wool M65

- A/X V-neck

- Slim Jims

- Visvim Nam Jun Jungle Boots

30rs5mo.jpg

Shit, I just remembered I forgot to post this shit last week. Figured you dongs might get a kick out of this......cowboy England at the family ranch on my horse Cloud last weekend:

2eppzcj.jpg

This looks great england. Buy me a horse for christmas! I'll be the only mother fucker in Tokyo with a horse!

in my sharp outfit for competition

all dressed up

looking badass and whatnot

fuckling name tag ruins the whole look though

sharpphilct6.jpg

Blazer: Peice of shit from the little kids section at Burlington Coat factory, but if you blur your vision and stand really far away it looks like dior

Shirt: hm

Tie: hm

Pants: hm

Shoes: peice of shits from steven maddden taht make me look like a fucking robot duck and they are the shittiest quality they are ripping apart and they look like shit

name tag: dkljdsflkjdsflkjdfs ruins it all

Backpack: northface slingshot

sharp looking?: definitely/

I think sXXXe does his Diors well, the slip-ons look fine. If anything, I don't wear my Diors with low-tops often but really wish I did as it exaggerates the small hems even more which I think looks cool, and the fit of the jeans still says Dior.

sXXXe wears more vibrant colors and pieces you don't normally picture on people wearing Dior jeans (especially Europe or Asia-wise) and he still manages to pull them off so I think that in itself is a feat as well.

In contrast, I wasn't going to bring it up but now that we're on the topic, there's lots of Diors going in the thread lately and most of the fits I've liked, but @works most recent one w/ the wallies I didn't really like. I like Wallabees, they're comfortable, whatnot, but I don't see blonde suedes Wallies working with Diors that are also cuffed. For that one might as well just get some other kind of slim jean. I've once contemplated this fit too and tried Wallies with Diors, doesn't work. Wallies look like nurses or my grandmas' shoes, Dior jeans really have an attitude if they're sized right and you're wearing them at the right height, the two pieces don't match.