What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

rirawin, nah, it's f/w 06; at least I think so, got it at the flagship uptown NYC today.

Cultpop, Thanks man, appreciate it, dig your style too mate!

is NYC experiencing some cool weather right now?

btw...i'm not trying to be a smart-ass. just curious, because our summer here has been insane (hot/humid). the only break has been over the past week (but still not cool enough to be wearing a jacket).

rirawin, nah, it's f/w 06; at least I think so, got it at the flagship uptown NYC today.

Cultpop, Thanks man, appreciate it, dig your style too mate!

is NYC experiencing some cool weather right now?

btw...i'm not trying to be a smart-ass. just curious, because our summer here has been insane (hot/humid). the only break has been over the past week (but still not cool enough to be wearing a jacket).

NICE FITS EVERYONE

tehehe

sorry.

cultpop, you look hard as. are those jilian red done with a red weft, are all julian reds like that, think its knida novel, nice.

bed, how long have you worn yer apcs for?? Im starting to think my new standards will never start to fade.

answears on a S.A.E. to the usual address

NICE FITS EVERYONE

tehehe

sorry.

cultpop, you look hard as. are those jilian red done with a red weft, are all julian reds like that, think its knida novel, nice.

bed, how long have you worn yer apcs for?? Im starting to think my new standards will never start to fade.

answears on a S.A.E. to the usual address