What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Free-bans

T-Shirt

H&M Shirt

PBJ xx-005

Feits

2126c29.jpg

Minya beat me to it... I've been watching you post here for awhile Carl and I generally like the outfits but the shades you wear just drive me nuts. Maybe thats your style and hey if thats what you're into, but I really think the glasses are killing your style. (And not in a good way.) I'm sorry I normally try to only post criticism in a plainly constructive way, but I can't think of anyway to say it. Apologies if this came off as too much of a diss.

blast from the past. wonder if milspex will take up the debate again.

it's a shemagh/keffiya, this one in particular is just a military-issue colour combination for british/american troops but the black-white ones are a sign of support for a palestinian state.

thanks a lot.

blast from the past. wonder if milspex will take up the debate again.

it's a shemagh/keffiya, this one in particular is just a military-issue colour combination for british/american troops but the black-white ones are a sign of support for a palestinian state.

They definitely have them at every surplus I have ever been too. They are usually folded neatly and in little square plastic baggies hanging on a hook; I have seen them for around $6, so don't blow your wad on one. That particular color, or for that matter those that are darker/earth tones have been used by British/American troops.

In regards to showing support for Palestine, it is an ARAB headress (worn in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, etc.) and unfortunately, is often worn by non-Muslim, non-Arab idiots here in the U.S. to pretend they know something about what is going on in Palestine. Generally, shemaghs that are white-based (white/red, white/black etc.) imply a relevance in the Arab world, other colors are simply houndstooth scarfs (such as the one Canice wears).

Hear is some interesting info. on the color differences, etc.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemagh

i don't mean to be rude, but thats exactly what hes NOT saying.

one might be clueless, but those glasses are too SMALL for your head. when i try on a pair of aviators i usually have the opposite outcome, but its either your head is bigger, or the glasses are abnormally small.

See! I told you I was confused. Now, before i explain myself any further...

Minya beat me to it... I've been watching you post here for awhile Carl and I generally like the outfits but the shades you wear just drive me nuts. Maybe thats your style and hey if thats what you're into, but I really think the glasses are killing your style. (And not in a good way.) I'm sorry I normally try to only post criticism in a plainly constructive way, but I can't think of anyway to say it. Apologies if this came off as too much of a diss.

Thanks.

But, uh, to be honest with you, im kinda frontin when it comes to those glasses. There more for identiy protection (from t-shirt companies, naturally) then anything else. I could probably count on one hand the number of times ive worn them in public. Damn, i just felt like i let out my secret...meh.

Some things just don't translate to fashion..this is a prime example..when I was in Saudi/Iraq lot of guys wore them with their uniform, I never did because it was just too...I don't know, it just did not feel right. I stuck with a good old bandana in black or I wore a green armsling the came in our first aid kits.

Thanks.

But, uh, to be honest with you, im kinda frontin when it comes to those glasses. There more for identiy protection (from t-shirt companies, naturally) then anything else. I could probably count on one hand the number of times ive worn them in public. Damn, i just felt like i let out my secret...meh.

man, those tshirt companies hunted my family down and killed them all execution style

Thanks.

Protection from t-shirt companies?

someone explain this.

Dude, I love the room. Nice setup.

47456-r.jpg

47457-r.jpg

47458-r.jpg

RAF by Raf Simons

RAF by Raf Simons

I'm sick today, so I decided to play dress up. Don't mind the room. :)