What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

prom was on saturday

srprom1.jpg

i don't dance in heels. it just doesn't make sense.

edit: btw. my date hella hates the shoes so i have a pair size 11 if anyone is interested.

Edited by samsikle on May 23, 2006 at 08:31 PM

--- Original message by samsikle on May 23, 2006 08:29 PM

did you get hyphy?

how much for the shoes.

Quote:
Quote:

sach... what kind of belt? levis?

--- Original message by mass on May 23, 2006 07:20 PM

Looks like a simple web belt available for, literally, 3.99 at a military surplus shop.

--- Original message by HEWSINATOR on May 23, 2006 08:28 PM

yeah, but there aren't any military surplus shops around here. no h&m either. heh!

when i asked 'what kind' i really meant what brand it was. the fact that there are no military surplus stores here means i can't just go and find one for literally 3.99. i don't even have a credit card to shop online... and besides none of the ones you posted even look like the one he has, despite being a fairly generic rectangular buckle.

Edited by mass on May 23, 2006 at 10:52 PM

Second and third look very similar, in fact, I would say identical. Down to how the belt slips through the buckle and clasps with a pin type system. Maybe it is worth the risk for you to put get in touch with some of the sites and see if you can put a 5 dollar bill in an envelope and when they get it they would ship it to you?

Edited by HEWSINATOR on May 23, 2006 at 11:05 PM

you're right it might be worth a shot. they have that levis one here but it's something stupid like $25. actually somebody else in this thread had an h&m belt with the rectangular buckle... it was probably the same one but in black though. i initially thought it was leather as opposed to canvas. rrl make this military belt which looks nice.

00009h8cd.jpg

Quote:

TRUTH TIME: i have a huge crush on tg76

Edited by artificialsky on May 23, 2006 at 05:24 PM

--- Original message by artificialsky on May 23, 2006 05:14 PM

throbbing gristle 1976 <3

i think my friend the haymaster fancies a bit of her too... i fancy him mind you.

i'd put my cow in that haybarn fo sheezy