The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sold out of those sizes so fast in-store, that we didn't have time to post the measurements. We'll post the measurements when our reorder has arrived.

Oh ok because you guys still had M and L on your inventory list when I looked yesterday and was curious as to why no measurements were posted.

Thank you NY Times for featuring Woolrich Woolen Mills in last Sunday's magazine. We've been getting calls like crazy about the Field Jacket. Here are some pics of a few items I love that were not featured.

The Quilted Vest (we have xs-1 s-1 m-1 xl-1 left) and the Upland BD Shirt is rigid Chambray (we have 2 mediums and 1 small left). Show with an Apolis Activism Wool Tie. As always, call or email us if you'd like to order.

DSC_1072.jpg

DSC_1077-1.jpg

DSC_1076-1-1.jpg

DSC_1079.jpg

Ryan: Do you have a drop date for the SOG Waxed Overshirt or Wool M65 restock in size M? It doesn't seem to be available online any longer...

We hope to see our delivery by late this week or early next week. If your size is not listed on the site, it is not available. Our restock numbers were plugged into the site.

Band of Outsiders Hunting Shirt Jacket in Blue Tartan, Gauze Plaid Hoody, and Macro Herringbone Tie shown with Apolis Activism Chambray Trench Woven. Available now in store, coming soon online. Call or email us if you'd like to order before we launch these pieces online.

Wool, "Gauze", Chambray, and Silk.

DSC_1081.jpg

Hunting Shirt Jacket has a quilted interior

DSC_1087.jpg

Gauze Plaid Hoody is also quilted.

DSC_1083.jpg

sam113 i just received the my b. son fleece button hood. i didn't realize it would be dry clean only! do you think it would damage the garment to wash it, or is it just to sustain the plush of the fabric? it's only cotton afterall, though very nice cotton!

also, anyone thinking about the b. son fleece button hood should get it. the quality is excellent and the material is very thick. the fleece inside is SO comfortable.

p.s. sam113 is the shades of greige waxed zip hood sold out in all sizes? i'd love an extra small

I got the same suprise as you, thomparetta, buying it from selfedge (why is it that you don't put that in the damn description of the product?).

You can wash it, but it will loose the colour quite fast and turn into a more washed out version (duh!). My blue one is more grey-blue now after a few washes.

It becomes a little harder to, if you know what i mean.

How are you guys with returns? I really want to order a pair of APC but I have no idea which fits me better between NC and NS. I'm almost tempted to order both, send the one that I didn't like.

They don't give refunds. Just store credit.

So I bought that B.Son hoody from context, the one that buttons up

I had one last year but it got ruined at the cleaners, big bleach stain across the front, nothing I could do about it sad sad story. a medium fit me perfectly and in my rush to get one of these before they were gone I picked a medium, it hasn't arrived yet but do this year's hoodys fit differently than last years? i wanna be prepared for the worst

Sam or Ryan:

Guess I'll just throw another question on the pile. Do you guys plan to keep carrying Atelier La Durance Prescots? I'd love a pair of the Sterling Blue's or Dark Tones.

Our ALD shipment left France Thursday. It will include their new cut the Royston and Prescott Sterlings, as well as the extremely popular Saddle Belt, shirt and bags.

So be ready- should be here in the next week.

so has anybody bought these "Wet Coated" Nudies from either Revolve or Context? Context has Joes and Revolve has Jims, they look pretty cool but its hard to tell how coated they are or what they really look like in person.

They have a light coating similar to the Dry Black Coated, but they also have a slight scraping effect which adds some lighter areas in places. Tonal pocket stitch and a dark color make them a pretty stealthy pair of jeans.

Has there been any updates on the arrival of the Shades of Greige Black Wool M65 or the Waxed Overshirt Jacket? I'm guessing there's some sort of delay since it didn't arrive on the scheduled week of Oct 13th? My brother wants to know since he ordered them both, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your help, Sam....

dunbar_shirt_blue.jpg

what is this?

Edit: Thanks, snuff

New B.Son pieces just dropped. We'll have them up on the site for sale tomorrow. If you like the Fleece Button Hoody, then you'll love the Double Mock Pullover as well. Made of the same Fleece fabric as the Fleece Button Hoody. check the zip-up neck line, and zippers at the sleeve openings.

Double Mock Pullover Black

DSC_0122-1.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Double Mock Pullover Stallion (dark brown)

DSC_0125-1.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg