The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ManOfSteel555

it's pretty damn late in the season to be getting corpus S/S 08...is context even getting any?

the fall line will be here soon...

Here are long awaited images of my pair of the Context Exclusive KMW 1980 Black Selvage. I've received hella questions about fade, stretch, sheen, shine, and color change on these. Pics provide answers. The when new the denim is THE MOST RIGID FABRIC you will find anywhere. Some soak theirs, I did not. I would recommend not soaking. They are sanforized (and thus will shirk almost zero with a soak). The folds and creases will be more pronounced without a soak= better fades.

2.5 months daily wear. No Wash No Soak. They have stretched one inch in the waist.

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

You can see a shine developing. They feel waxy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ryandenim: Just saw both your KMW indigo and black pants. They are unbelievable nice. Go ahead wearing them the hard way without any washings with the special shine and fading growing and growing. Keep me updated on them over the next years. Those 2 pants deserve to live and survive forever......

• 1 month later...

^^^

Just got more,they are up and available now.

We also just added B.Son, Alex B., B.O.O. and Nudie fall/winter '08.

Next up is Nom de Guerre, Woolrich Woolen Mills, Parajumpers, and more.

Hit us up with any questions.

i'm digging the b.son mock pullover in navy/heather.

anybody received this yet and have comments on the fit?

Yep. Just arrived a couple of days ago; it fits a little snug--so take to heart their advice when they tell you to size one up. I wear a small and I bought the medium...

Oh and Ryan, I must say--your customer support is awesome! I emailed you guys and you guys responded within minutes... impressive lol.

^^^

Just got more,they are up and available now.

We also just added B.Son, Alex B., B.O.O. and Nudie fall/winter '08.

Next up is Nom de Guerre, Woolrich Woolen Mills, Parajumpers, and more.

Hit us up with any questions.

-thanks for that update!

-how do they fit? true to sz?

-thanks for that update!

-how do they fit? true to sz?

The Trench Hood fits slightly big- perfect for wearing over a layer thicker than a T shirt.

are you guys/KMW ever going to do a rocker in the black collab denim? because that would be fucking awesome.

(PS excuse my ignorance if this q has already been asked/answered - I have not read the entire thread...)

KMW is releasing a black version of the Rocker (raw and rinsed) for Spring '09, but its a different denim than our collab 1980- a bit lighter weight and not nearly as rigid.

The topstich will not be black, but gray- giving the jean more contrast.

Oh and Ryan, I must say--your customer support is awesome! I emailed you guys and you guys responded within minutes... impressive lol.

Hey deep_cel,

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy the process of selling online. Chatting with and meeting people in other areas of the world as well as the states is what makes having a shop fun. You grabbed that piece at the right time-- B.Son sells out quick in our store.

• 2 weeks later...