The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting to give a big thank you to Context, I was a pain in the ass customer over the summer and sent some APC Rescues back twice cause I couldn't size them for my life, but I finally got it third time and I love them. Thanks for putting up with me I'll definitely be a return customer.

imgp4402ci9.jpg

imgp4403jx7.jpg

Do first time buyers no longer get the discount? I've always wanted to order from Context :/

Hey Yardsale, the "FIrst Timer" was discontinued a long time ago. Please sign up for our Interactive Email to recieve up to date Promotions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We highly recommend you join our Interactive Email to hear about our latest promotions. As we try to change our promotions frequently.

The current promotion is - When you are at the checkout page type ALD into the coupon code box, ALD must be in all capital, and for ever $100 you spend you will receive $10 towards a future purchase. This promotion works for all items on the site!

This promotion is scheduled to change very soon, so join the email if you want to be in the know.

If anyone hasn't been keeping up with everything at Context you should check out our Holiday Shopping Guide and New Arrivals. We have lots of new stuff available on the site, so check it out!

We just got word that B.Son is re-cutting the enormously popular Fleece Button Hoodie.

Needless to say we jumped on it, and now so can you.

Our re-stock will be shipping to us the first week of January.

We are accepting pre-orders on this item here:

http://contextclothing.com/brands/bson/fleece_button_hoody.php

The last time we were able to grab these they sold out in less than a day so act fast.

We also were just able to get an advanced delivery of part of our Spring '08 Nudie order, including the Slim Jim Dry Black Coated and the Dry Black Coated Conny Jacket:

http://contextclothing.com/new_arrivals/

We are the first in the western hemisphere to get these two pieces.

We've been getting tons of email about these two items so if you've been waiting for them here they are.

Order now to make sure to take delivery by the holidays.

We just got word that B.Son is re-cuting the enormously popular Fleece Button Hoody.

The last time we were able to grab these they sold out in less than a day so act fast.

Dude, the girls at Espresso Royale love mine - they even comment on it when I'm *not* wearing it.

logo.jpg

attn.gif

main_01.jpg

Just in time for that last minute Holiday gift, Context introduces Krane Bags, the contemporary man's travel companion. Perfect for giving, but then again you might want to grab one for yourself. There is nothing like a little self indulgence during the Holidays.

To insure that you get your gifts by Christmas eve you must place your order by:

2nd Day Shipping: December 20th

Overnight Shipping: December 21st

With our fast order processing, we'll make sure your packages are shipping the same day

(before 3pm CST).

• 3 weeks later...

Crosspost from the In love with a mule thread:

Warp and Weft dyed black Japanese Selvage with black hardware, thread and leather patch. These things are inky black. The only thing on them thats not black is the red selvage line. They have a sheen like a coated fabric and will get shinier as they break in.

Only 150 pair made and only available at CONTEXT.

They are in the mail and we will have them early next week.

6z8bx46.jpg

6x1juht.jpg

6z7r2fr.jpg

Anyone who wants to pre-order just hit me up at [email protected]

Holy shit. Great work Sam, Ryan, KMW, et al; those look fantastic. Same specs as the 1980's? They make me want to reconsider black jeans. I take it that they'll fade like the PBJ-007 or similarly warp-and-weft-dyed jeans, right?

On a different note, will you be reordering the Atelier La Durance Prescott Jacket? I still want that thing BAD, but can't yet justify throwing down that much jack for it. I'm worried you'll sell out before I make up my mind.

We just got word that B.Son is re-cutting the enormously popular Fleece Button Hoodie.

We also were just able to get an advanced delivery of part of our Spring '08 Nudie order, including the Slim Jim Dry Black Coated and the Dry Black Coated Conny Jacket:

http://contextclothing.com/new_arrivals/

We are the first in the western hemisphere to get these two pieces.

We've been getting tons of email about these two items so if you've been waiting for them here they are.

Order now to make sure to take delivery by the holidays.

Do you know where or who I can get in contact to get this hoodie? I need MED in gray and missed you pre orders!

Thanks!!!