The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

^^ I'd say somehting dumb like, you snooze you lose, but then again, I missed out on a pair of PRPS raw and Lee 101z off Denimbar, and I missed out on the SDA d1293 21oz. Snoozed right through all of those. I've memorised my credit card numbers, on the off chance there's something on the net I like and I can't find my wallet fast enough.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was worried about them being too snug because my Slim Jims are a 28. But I looked over the measurements and the leg opening is only 1/4 of an inch smaller than my APC new cures and would have been the same on the 28. I wonder which of the two of us will get ours first?

the game is on! and i think you bought urs before mine too. lol. dont worry if i get it, ill be sure to post pics to rub it in. haha.

the game is on! and i think you bought urs before mine too. lol. dont worry if i get it, ill be sure to post pics to rub it in. haha.

Sounds like a One To One Contest to me. I'm going away Wednesday so I had them shipped to my girls place so I bet you'll get a head start.

And the sale is over already. Everything was put back to normal prices!

Damn $135 shipped!!! such a good deal.

You're telling me. I already had a pair of Imperial Dukes. If they had a pair of blacks in my size I would have jumped on that also. Got a confirmation email from context about my KMWs. Now I just have to wait until they send me one with a tracking number.

sucks, i aint gettin my grimmys.

We received you order, however, due to the high volume of orders your, item was out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kindly,

CONTEXT

--

Get the right fit the first time at CONTEXT.

sucks, i aint gettin my grimmys.

We received you order, however, due to the high volume of orders your, item was out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kindly,

CONTEXT

--

Get the right fit the first time at CONTEXT.

I hope I don't get that message. Context has already put an authorisation on my credit card. No message about them being shipped out yet.

is context still on sale?

No. It was a one night only thing.

My Grim Tims arrived at my girlfriends house yesterday. I'm currently in the Dominican Republic so I'll be sure to post pictures if anyones interested.

By the way since no one seemed to mention it:

Congrats to Sam and the folks at context for the takeover of FOS5. I received an email telling me about the takeover. Congrats again.