the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Guest youngteam
wow...don't do it man..korean are good at fight..and some of them are very violent...

and by the way..they are good at tae kwon do.

this is true. koreans are some of the drunkest, most violent people i know. they're like the irish, but with higher SAT scores.

christian bible study clubs (at least all the taiwanese and koreans did)

Those are relentlessly vile places--full of people who play the piano and do badminton.

Their bourgeois adherence to some greater glory of God is only exceeded by their inability to put together a competent ensemble of clothing; unless, of course, they "GQ" it, with their BMW cars and Express shirts in tow.

this is true. koreans are some of the drunkest, most violent people i know. they're like the irish, but with higher SAT scores.

yeahhhh man, some of the koreans i know, they'll fight til they die. wont go out like no sucka. we call it the korean rage. every koreans got some boiling blood or something. hot tempered.

why do asians dont smell or have body odors like white people or black people or people from europe have? and why do most asians are richer than white or black people and people from europe?

silly question.......becasue only rich asians could move to foreign countries.......

I've had alot of bad experiences with koreans and used to get into alot of fights with them. Most of the time its korean fobs. However one of my best friend is korean haha. He's been in aus for quite a while and have adapted the lay back attitude of aussie life which is good imo. But there are some times i have to calm him down from going into rage mode. I also agree that alot of them can fight and are unusually strong. I've been kicked my stick figure koreans and my god did it hurt.

i've always thought korean films were just poor rehashes of japanese&hk cinema.

ive found a lot among recent korean cinema that i like

chingoo is one of my favorite films

and park chan-wook's stuff you either love or you hate i think but his cinematography, pacing, and sets are top notch imho

a lot of the stuff focusing on nk/sk relations is pretty interesting too

yeahhhh man, some of the koreans i know, they'll fight til they die. wont go out like no sucka. we call it the korean rage. every koreans got some boiling blood or something. hot tempered.

koreans are reputed to have a similar temperment to italains, due to similar geograpical placement of the two landmasses.

both countries drive like drunken pensioners hoped up on goofballs.

Guest youngteam

globally speaking, lots of dudes have fetishes for asian women. why is it that women in general find asian men to be the opposite of sex? (aside from the random fat gothy white chick who's seen the crow a trillion times.) on the sex food chain, the average asian man just barely beats out the drunken indian living on the reservation.

Guest youngteam
Korean Soap Operas.

Why are the females so much hotter than the males?

they may be hot, but the way they talk (read: whine) makes me want to kick them all directly in the box.

hahah...korean soap operas...someones got cancer and stuff.

and chingoo is a good movie.

im filipino...but i used to hang otu with koreans all the time. theyre down for each other and were willing to fight for the smallest reason. i dont htink theyve grown out of that stage yet or ever will.

a lot of the older hyungs will straight up ostracize you for msall things like not using to hands to take somethign from them, and stuff...yeah...iono... made it hard to kick it with them.

globally speaking, lots of dudes have fetishes for asian women. why is it that women in general find asian men to be the opposite of sex? (aside from the random fat gothy white chick who's seen the crow a trillion times.) on the sex food chain, the average asian man just barely beats out the drunken indian living on the reservation.

So when a white girl dates an asian guy, is she dating the "crap of the crop"? I'm quoting that from an incredibly nasty thread in superlists..

why does my mom (who is japanese, but that is beside the point) love k-dramas? is it because they appeal to her on some weird level that I have no idea about? is it because she is a woman? :confused:

while my mother (who is jap) does not like them, many of her friends do. i don't know if what she told me is accurate, but her friends seem to think that the korean male characters are like the older generations of japanese. being more chilvarous and gentlemenly. whatever the fuck that means.