the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Beijing.jpg

I have some questions about this photo.

1. Which student seems to appear tired/sleepy?

2. Which ones are male twins?

3. Which ones are the female twins?

4. How many women are in the group?

5. Which one is the teacher?

• 3 weeks later...
whats with some japanese chicks having massive knockers? and whats with those ummm like tit tease videos? its kind of annoying :mad:btw im pinoy

LOL UR PiNOY.

Basically the most emasculated race of Asian males... your questions only serve as a reminder to that fact.

whats with some japanese chicks having massive knockers?

its the emergence of western food in Japan.

Fast food, the recent popularity of heavily marbleized pork and beef, yoshoku, the readily availible french pastries, and anything from Hokkaido.

whats with the chopsticks, still? especially with the rice.

i havent done my research, but you think utensils for eating rice would start off as a broad stick to scoop, not two skinny sticks used to pinch rice.

I haven't done my research, but I think it's for cultural reasons.

if im at a restaurant and they give me rice on a plate that isnt sticky, do i still eat if with the 'sticks, or is it ok to resort to a spoon

i can't do the asian squat either. i always avoided those toilets... i'm afraid to shit on myself.

if im at a restaurant and they give me rice on a plate that isnt sticky, do i still eat if with the 'sticks, or is it ok to resort to a spoon

noob! use the sticks!

whats with the chopsticks, still? especially with the rice.

i havent done my research, but you think utensils for eating rice would start off as a broad stick to scoop, not two skinny sticks used to pinch rice.

8 days after birth, all asian babies have to go and get our asian-ness checked. this is typically measured by one's chopsticks skills; determining if one can successfully scoop a mouthful of rice from the bowl to his or her mouth.

when one passes this test, he or she is allowed to lead their asian life style, such as swarming in groups of the same race, applying for ivy league colleges, running the corner stores or delis, and/or being a horrible driver.

if one fails the test, this is when they suffer from having massive knockers or experience the inability to 'asian sqaut'.

:|

don;t eat it off a plate. eat from a bowl

But you still have to pinch the rice regardless of whether its in a bowl or a plate. When gathering food stuffs, scooping is such a far superior method to pinching it blows my mind that people still choose chopsticks.

Is there any advantage the chopstick has over a spoon, fork or the multi functional spork? Unless you're playing a small game of billiards with wasabi peas, i don't see any possible benefit. Actually, maybe thats why Asians are skinnier than us western fatties, it takes so long to eat their plate of rice, they get bored and give up before fully nourished.

On a side note: are forks and spoons at all commonplace in Asia? I imagine in a rural setting the chance of me landing a fork or spoon would be slim to nil. But If i went to visit a restaurant in a capital city, would I see any?

But you still have to pinch the rice regardless of whether its in a bowl or a plate. When gathering food stuffs, scooping is such a far superior method to pinching it blows my mind that people still choose chopsticks.

Is there any advantage the chopstick has over a spoon, fork or the multi functional spork? Unless you're playing a small game of billiards with wasabi peas, i don't see any possible benefit. Actually, maybe thats why Asians are skinnier than us western fatties, it takes so long to eat their plate of rice, they get bored and give up before fully nourished.

On a side note: are forks and spoons at all commonplace in Asia? I imagine in a rural setting the chance of me landing a fork or spoon would be slim to nil. But If i went to visit a restaurant in a capital city, would I see any?

in several asian countries like thailand and the philipines they don't use chopsticks. you fail the asian knowledge test! neg rep!!!!