the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Oh yeah, here's one I really want to know. Kancho. Really a part of growing up Japanese, or elaborate internet myth?

A fine question. Answer: not a myth.

I used to do it on my friends ALL THE TIME until I was like 11.

Kids do it their instructors @ school too.

kancho along with other brutal hits to the privates and other grimey moves were def part of my youth in Japan.

there was one called 'denki hanmar' (electric hammer) where a person grabs another person's legs by their ankles and repeatedly jab that person's balls with their feet at a rapid pace. sliding the handle of the umbrella between the legs of the person walking ahead of you in staircases and yanking it back so the butt of the handle would catch the poor individual in the balls was another common practice.

to this day, i still use 'nigiri-ppe' (fart grasping?) (this is done in the states as well...me thinks) to catch my own fart only to release it upon unsuspecting person's face. i do it to my sister as a show of kinship.

to this day, i still use 'nigiri-ppe' (fart grasping?) (this is done in the states as well...me thinks) to catch my own fart only to release it upon unsuspecting person's face. i do it to my sister as a show of kinship.

i am the asbolute king of the niggirippe!!! i do them on my girl all the time.

the closest weve ever been to a breakup infact was solely down to that.....

i woke her up one morning with one, but fuck man.. it was so rancid.. as soon as i got a little whif of it i was straight embarassed, it was terrible.

"TOMMYY... choo kusai.. cho kusaiiii... thomas.. unko kusakune.. cho kusai"..

i woke her up one morning with one, but fuck man.. it was so rancid.. as soon as i got a little whif of it i was straight embarassed, it was terrible.

dude, you seriously have a problem :D

Guest jmatsu

sorry, but almost anyone can do niggirippe (and could claim the thrown). seriously, this is not what royalty does. this is an act for the common people.

while levels of difficulty between the 2 could be argued, i'' let you be the duke of "sukashippe," but that's about all.

who on this board, hates the "japs?"

i meant in real life.

obviously im not talking about people on this board since 97% of ppl here are japanophiles....

Guest jmatsu
i meant in real life.

obviously im not talking about people on this board since 97% of ppl here are japanophiles....

okay. what do you mean then? in real life if everyone hates the japs (not on this board), why are they constantly sack rode? who?

does it really matter?

why?

maybe because of playstation their luxury ricecookers?